• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

2018 Holidays at the Walt Disney World Resort hotels

larryz

Can't 'Member Anything
Premium Member
Advertisement
Wow! They must have been working on that all summer.

DNS

I love this! Every time we go close Christmas, we go over to see it. I can only imagine being a child and seeing this for the first time.

JeffH

Did anyone notice the lack of a giant traditional Christmas tree in the lobby (in the pictures), do you think they 'moved' the Gingerbread House as an 'excuse' to not put the tree up? I hope not.

AJH219

I love the new location of the gingerbread house. It really looks great “framed” on the end of the lobby area.

ThatMouse

I always like seeing this, but could use an upgrade to a more edible version. It also competes with the more impressive tree in the center. The EPCOT resorts do their decorations better.

jeffnheather

I love it, but I always wonder what they do with all of the gingerbread and other edible pieces once the season is over. Does it all just get tossed in the trash?

Astro_Digital

Is it really a Ginger Bread house? It has a wood foundation, it is mostly made of wood.
It is a wooden box tiled with Ginger Bread.

Top Bottom