2018 Holiday Entertainment Schedule

Imagineerwannabe

I'll be very surprised if this ends up being the case. What would the motivation be? They would still have to pay the performers, regardless of what version of the show is performed. If this does happen, I'll be totally convinced that Disney is just careless and lazy at this point.
They would save the training/rehearsal budget. Not much else.

The cutting of the overlays is to ‘encourage’ attendance at the MVMCP hard ticket events.
Remove all the festive treatment and make them accessible by ticket only...it’s not about cost cutting, more of pushing additional revenue streams.

You want Xmas - pay the price!! (It’s the same for halloween)

To be honest TDO are penny pinchers on in-park holiday attractions.

jrhwdw

The cutting of the overlays is to ‘encourage’ attendance at the MVMCP hard ticket events.
Remove all the festive treatment and make them accessible by ticket only...it’s not about cost cutting, more of pushing additional revenue streams.

You want Xmas - pay the price!! (It’s the same for halloween)

To be honest TDO are penny pinchers on in-park holiday attractions.

We all know MK doesn't do Holiday Trolley before MOUACT, and there's no time for MRFF during MVMCP.

What, is there no Castle Dream Lights on non party nights????????? I would think that City Hall might have a problem with that.

Not the same as Halloween. MK has Autumn Trolley and MRFF now. There's no reason they can't do Holiday Trolley and MRFF! I'm hoping this rumor isn't true!

Last edited:

Imagineerwannabe

We all know MK doesn't do Holiday Trolley before MOUACT, and there's no time for MRFF during MVMCP.

What, is there no Castle Dream Lights on non party nights????????? I would think that City Hall might have a problem with that.

Not the same as Halloween. MK has Autumn Trolley and MRFF now. There's no reason they can't do Holiday Trolley and MRFF! I'm hoping this rumor isn't true!

Heard directly from people involved in the trolley Show. They will be in winter/holiday clothing but it will be regular trolley routines.

Even though trolley does not appear at the mvmcp. Same goes for MRFF

jrhwdw

Heard directly from people involved in the trolley Show. They will be in winter/holiday clothing but it will be regular trolley routines.

Even though trolley does not appear at the mvmcp. Same goes for MRFF
If that's true next week, MK is losing it! Especially when MK felt like they could have the Autumn overlays this year.

Could it be that the Autumn overlays are not being well received this year?

Imagineerwannabe

If that's true next week, MK is losing it! Especially when MK felt like they could have the Autumn overlays this year.

Could it be that the Autumn overlays are not being well received this year?

Well the fall routine doesn’t really give them ‘halloween feel for free’...the Holly jolly trolley is too Christmassy to give for free...

Gringrinngghost

Original Poster
Happy Halloween

Magic Kingdom:
A Frozen Holiday Wish: 6:15pm (Second 8:15pm Party ONLY; Looks to not be running Monday or Saturday at the moment, can be a mistake)
Holiday Wishes: 10PM
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade: 8:30pm; 11pm
Disney Junior Jingle Jam: 7pm-12am (PARTY ONLY)
Reindeer Wranglers: 7:15pm; 8:05pm; 9:30pm; 10:30pm; 11:45pm
A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas: 7:45pm; 8:35pm; 9:25pm; 10:45pm; 11:35pm
Club Tinsel: 7pm-12am
The Edge Effect: 8:10pm; 9pm; 10:20pm 11:10pm

Hollywood Studios:
Jingle Bell Jingle Bam: 8:30pm (Starts Nov 6th).

Disney Springs:
Christmas Tree Trail (Starts Nov. 8th) 11:00 AM to 11:00 PMView attachment 323346

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Looks like they are actually running Holiday Wishes nightly this year after the last party. Last year it was back to Happily Ever After throughout Christmas week.

jrhwdw

Looks like they are actually running Holiday Wishes nightly this year after the last party. Last year it was back to Happily Ever After throughout Christmas week.
Saw that weeks ago on the official site calendar. Didn't mention it since the last MVMCP is still a ways off and things can change. Doesn't look like Holiday Wishes NYE is returning, too bad since it was nice to see a MVMCP Holiday Wishes done for the public.

jrhwdw

Saw a report on Twitter that confirmed no Jolly Trolley! Haven't seen what happened to MRFF. Is Holiday MRFF really gone now too?? Might MK wise up Bring them back after the taping, if enough people notice?????

jrhwdw

Who knows if they care or not...but certainly never hurts for them to have feedback on record.
They should care! There's no excuse for this!!!!! Where did the budget for the overlays go?!? Another part of the company?!?!

I guess we should be grateful we get Frozen Holiday Wish on non party Nights....rolls eyes
This is just MK being DARN LAZY! PATHETIC!

spectromagic04

Do we know if Jingle Bell Jingle Bam will have high pyro like last year? Or will they have the incredibly lackluster purple we currently have for SWAGS?

mm52200

They should care! There's no excuse for this!!!!! Where did the budget for the overlays go?!? Another part of the company?!?!

I guess we should be grateful we get Frozen Holiday Wish on non party Nights....rolls eyes
This is just MK being DARN LAZY! PATHETIC!
You said it not me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom