2017 UCF Undefeated National Championship

UCF

Alabama unanimously named #1 in coaches poll. UCF not even in the top 5.
AP had several #1 votes going to UCF, first time the AP poll is disputed in our new CFP era. NCAA is still recognizing the old championship selectors, as well as the CFP, so the NCAA recordbook will have it as both UCF and Bama. I see your an Alabama fan, so keep in mind all of the times Alabama has done the same, and its an awful lot of them.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
AP had several #1 votes going to UCF, first time the AP poll is disputed in our new CFP era. NCAA is still recognizing the old championship selectors, as well as the CFP, so the NCAA recordbook will have it as both UCF and Bama. I see your an Alabama fan, so keep in mind all of the times Alabama has done the same, and its an awful lot of them.
I’ll give you one. I don’t like that we recognize 41. We should recognize 66 if anything. And still, Colley Mattix doesn’t give out or recognize a national champion. It was a formula used to find out which two would play for the BCS National Championship. It’s been bogus since 2014. You’re are arguing for a system that’s now defunct and you are even arguing that wrong. The AP gave you four votes. Good job, but Bama has 57. I think that’s more than 4. If UGA would have won I would’ve felt the same way. By your logic and your school’s logic Bama actually just had a three peat right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom