2017 Spring/Early Summer discounts out!

Gaston's gal

Disney released some Room & Package discounts for Spring & Early Summer, 2017. Here are some of the details:

Fun & Sun Package: stays most Sun.- Thurs. nights from Feb. 20-Apr. 6, Apr. 23- May 25, May 29- June 8, 2017. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation resort-The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas. Book thru Feb. 26, 2017.

Kindermoon Vacation Package: stays most Sun.- Thurs. nights from Feb. 26- Mar. 9 and Apr. 23- May 25, 2017. Sample package price based on 2 Adults and 1 Child (ages 3-9) for a 3-night/2-day room and Magic Your Way base ticket package. Fastpass+ vouchers will be mailed along with your complimentary luggage tags. Excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort- Little Mermaid Standard rooms and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas.
Book thru Feb. 26, 2017

Fun & Sun Room offer: travel dates Feb. 20-June 10, 2017. Moderate & Deluxe Suites may be available at a lesser discount. Excludes 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort-Little Mermaid Standard room, Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas. Book thru March 30, 2017.

All offers can't be combined with other offers. Tickets valid for one theme park day and must be used within 14 days of first use. All Guests in the same room must be on the same package. Advance reservations required. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.

bigrigross

It was funny. As I was reading this. My Disney travel agent just sent me an email showing my new price. Saved around 400 dollars at POR. Was very tempted at the price of Animal Kingdom lodge. 288 dollars a night for a standard room.

Upvote 0

Gravydeen

I see where there is also a discounted package deal (Summer Meal – 1 free quick service meal/night) for general public for the summer. When I called Disney it was apparently only for value resorts. That seems odd to me. You would think they would offer that to the more expensive resorts. I wonder if that will open up to the moderates in the future.

Upvote 0

Gaston's gal

Original Poster
It was funny. As I was reading this. My Disney travel agent just sent me an email showing my new price. Saved around 400 dollars at POR. Was very tempted at the price of Animal Kingdom lodge. 288 dollars a night for a standard room.
I'm happy for you that your agent was able to get you such an amazing savings on your trip. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Gaston's gal

Original Poster
I see where there is also a discounted package deal (Summer Meal – 1 free quick service meal/night) for general public for the summer. When I called Disney it was apparently only for value resorts. That seems odd to me. You would think they would offer that to the more expensive resorts. I wonder if that will open up to the moderates in the future.
It is a little frustrating that it is only for the Value Resorts this time. I wonder, as well, if they will decide to open it up to moderates later.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom