2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival beginning August 31st

MattyBear

First time going to the festival the last week in September. Was curious of how busy it will be during that time. We're going to try to avoid it on the weekends. Was also wondering can you just get a taste of the beer before you purchase it.
Thank you

jakeman

First time going to the festival the last week in September. Was curious of how busy it will be during that time. We're going to try to avoid it on the weekends. Was also wondering can you just get a taste of the beer before you purchase it.
Thank you
Weekdays are usually manageable with Thursday and Friday evenings ramping up into the hellish weekend.

I don't think you can get a sample of the beer as the serving size is just a notch above sample anyway.

shipley731

I noticed that Poland is not on the list, as well, which I am very disappointed by, because it's my favorite! I was already frustrated when they reduced the serving from three pirogi to two, and now they've nixed them, altogether!!!!

I am happy to see that the pork dumpling is back, in Japan... but was it previously Wasabi Shumai? I don't believe that it was.
Poland's offering has been the same thing for several years. I'm glad it looks like the powers that be are expanding the horizons here. It looks like a good handful of standby booths have changed up their offerings a little bit. I want to try new things at a food / wine festival, not eating the same bites once a year for 10-15 years.

jaklgreen

I'm just going to go on believing that Poland being omitted was a mistake. I mean, I can get better pierogie and golumpki here in Pittsburgh, but it was still a favorite booth of ours.

I am 100% Polish, first generation American. Those pierogi at the booth were horrible! I know many people like them which just shows how amazing Polish food is, even the bad ones. I wish they got a better brand for their pierogi so you all can see how delicious they can be. P.S, you do not have to add an "s" at the end of pierogi, since that is already plural. Polish lesson of the day. :D

DisneyNittany

I am 100% Polish, first generation American. Those pierogi at the booth were horrible! I know many people like them which just shows how amazing Polish food is, even the bad ones. I wish they got a better brand for their pierogi so you all can see how delicious they can be. P.S, you do not have to add an "s" at the end of pierogi, since that is already plural. Polish lesson of the day. :D

Correct. My nana only will call them "pierogi".

rocketraccoon

via Attractions Magazine on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Attractions/status/885930722120388609

Merchandise preview for Food & Wine 2017 at D23
DEt1OrgUwAE3T6n.jpg

DEt1OtDUAAAL9iI.jpg

DEt1OtCUMAArqqQ.jpg

DEt1OtHUIAA3a2u.jpg

I'm liking the logo this year!

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

Pierogi rock (just not the ones at Disney)

JohnD

So, according to Disney Food Blog, Chase is no longer the sponsor nor is there are there special Chase events or lounge. Wonder what that means for the credit cards.

"Chase Is No Longer Sponsoring The Food and Wine Festival
We have confirmation today that Chase is no longer the festival’s sponsor, so Chase Cardmembers will not receive early booking privileges, and there will be no special Chase Cardmember-exclusive events. Also, it looks like the Chase Lounge will not be returning to the festival this year."
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/...ew-food-photos-merch-booking-details-and-more

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So, according to Disney Food Blog, Chase is no longer the sponsor nor is there are there special Chase events or lounge. Wonder what that means for the credit cards.

"Chase Is No Longer Sponsoring The Food and Wine Festival
We have confirmation today that Chase is no longer the festival’s sponsor, so Chase Cardmembers will not receive early booking privileges, and there will be no special Chase Cardmember-exclusive events. Also, it looks like the Chase Lounge will not be returning to the festival this year."
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/...ew-food-photos-merch-booking-details-and-more

Another sign that the old Chase Lounge will likely be the new Club 33.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom