2016 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

MOM2FOUR

Wishing you guys a great time at Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party. I love all things Christmas (even got married on 12/21). We did the Christmas party in Novemer 2013 (pregnant with my fourth) and it was by far my most favorite WDW trip ever. Shorter lines, cooler weather, and all things Christmas (loved the nighttime parade). Even used a picture from our vacation as our Christmas cards (my profile shot). Hope you all enjoy it too!

cslafferty

What days would be the least busiest? Sunday, Tuesday??? How many tickets are sold for each party? 20,000? Thanks :)
I was also wondering the least busiest day of the week. We will be there Dec 11-17, and could chose between the parties on the 13th, 15th, or 16th. I would like to go on the 16th simply because I don't want to be forced to leave my favorite park early on the last night of my vacation, but I figure it will probably be the most crowded since that's a Friday night.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Guess I have to look back at the verbage....but I am going Tuesday night! Thanks much for the map....something to ponder on the plane ride down....WOOHOO!!! Like how they marked event merchandise spots....;)

peter11435

Guess I have to look back at the verbage....but I am going Tuesday night! Thanks much for the map....something to ponder on the plane ride down....WOOHOO!!! Like how they marked event merchandise spots....;)

Previously all locations distributed the same cookies and hot cocoa. The map now says "new this year" and implies that different locations will serve different items and never actually states cookies and cocoa.

21stamps

Please report back!! I would love to hear about it!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Previously all locations distributed the same cookies and hot cocoa. The map now says "new this year" and implies that different locations will serve different items and never actually states cookies and cocoa.

Theres only so many sugar cookies and servings of coco one can consume before its uncomfortable. I'll be looking forward to enjoying something new three weeks from today with MDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom