2016 Ford Focus RS

Daniel Johnson

It's a great looking car. I never cared much for the compact line ford had, other than the original fiesta, but that's more sentimental than actually liking the car...
The RS has some real potential!

Daniel Johnson

Haha! @Jahona that reminds me of when the vipers came out. I sat at the dealership for an hour or so while my father test drove one. This was before cell phones were normal things for every one. Dad had one, but he was a doctor...I was his son, and I didn't even know that number! The manager at the dealer came and asked me where they went, I was getting scared, I'm 12 years old....
My dad pulled that pretty black machine I'm the parking lot, the salesman yelling at him. We got right in the car and left! Dad never told me what happened. Mom said he was speeding, and other stuff.
I came home one day from school and a black viper was in the garage. I never got to drive it, but he drove the snot out of it!
Bet he got a great price

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
It's so odd... this is an American car that I could see myself owning

mkt

Premium Member
Yup. This car is going to be stunning. I look forward to getting one. BTW, technically its going to be a German car as Ford is building it over there.

So, the opposite of my car now - a german car built in the US ;)

mkt

Premium Member
Wow.. close to $40k estimated MSRP. I'll wait for the first used ones to pop up - I can't justify spending that much on a focus, when I can get a BMW for less.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Wow.. close to $40k estimated MSRP. I'll wait for the first used ones to pop up - I can't justify spending that much on a focus, when I can get a BMW for less.
They are going to be very limited production so don't expect used ones to be much cheaper.

Last I checked the only sub $40K Bimmer was a 1 series or Mini.

If you do want a great sub $40K car, I can personally recommend the MB CLA250.

mkt

Premium Member
They are going to be very limited production so don't expect used ones to be much cheaper.

Last I checked the only sub $40K Bimmer was a 1 series or Mini.

If you do want a great sub $40K car, I can personally recommend the MB CLA250.

2 series, and I do love that.

I drove a CLA - it felt cheaper than my Passat. Since I've got a few more months to wait before my move (which is the reason why I'm in the market - with the loss in market value + shipping costs, I'd take a hit shipping my Passat to FL), I hope that the first CPO'd or flat out used 2015 GTI's pop up. Or conversely a GLI with the delicious Carmax extended warranty and drive the out of it.

Maybe a CC, since I have enough family in South Florida to make a GT a valid option.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
2 series, and I do love that.

I drove a CLA - it felt cheaper than my Passat. Since I've got a few more months to wait before my move (which is the reason why I'm in the market - with the loss in market value + shipping costs, I'd take a hit shipping my Passat to FL), I hope that the first CPO'd or flat out used 2015 GTI's pop up. Or conversely a GLI with the delicious Carmax extended warranty and drive the **** out of it.

Maybe a CC, since I have enough family in South Florida to make a GT a valid option.
If you decide to go with a 1/2 series, let me know before you go to any of the Fields BMW dealerships.

mkt

Premium Member
If you decide to go with a 1/2 series, let me know before you go to any of the Fields BMW dealerships.
Sounds good - although I've never had a good experience with them :\ I was considering buying the car in Tampa

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Sounds good - although I've never had a good experience with them :\ I was considering buying the car in Tampa
I didn't do nearly as much work with Bert Smith BMW so I don't have the same connections that I have with Fields.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom