2015 Flower and Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens

NiarrNDisney

The Frushi from Japan was great, I'm getting it again this year even though it was so simple. Also, we tried the spring roll from the Lotus House in China, surprisingly, it was the best spring roll my dad and I have both ever had. We've never had another close to it since. I missed out on the strawberries at Lotus house, but my mom managed to try them and loved them as well. They seemed to ditch the dish from Primevera that we didn't like, so that's a plus.

This is just one of those situations where there is too much to try!

Awesome thank you! I was curious to try the Spring rolls as well.

disneyfirstLJ

My daughter and I just came back from Disney World and we really enjoyed the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. We only ate from 4 of the outdoor kitchens but enjoyed everything we tried.

The vegetable spring roll from China was terrific. So much so that we had it twice.
We also had the oolong peach bubble tea from China. We had never had bubble tea before. I enjoyed it but my daughter didn't care for it.
The cheese manicotti from Italy was just okay.
We had the pulled pig slider, beef brisket burnt ends hash and the non-alcoholic lemonade from the smokehouse. It was all really yummy but I liked the hash the best. I didn't care for the roll on the pig slider.
The frushi from Japan was a big hit with us. We had it twice and really enjoyed the coconut rice mixed with the fruit. It was our favorite thing we tried.

There is so much food to try in Epcot that we didn't get to all the outdoor kitchens. If we had more people to share with we would have tried something from every one. The Flower and Garden Festival was a huge highlight from our trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom