2015 F&W menus

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
$400:eek: Do I need to rethink my $100 :D
You sound like me, I would forget most of them too.
$100 will be gone more quickly than you expect. Aside from buying food and booze, there are many other things to buy such as F&W t shirts, coffee and beer mugs, key chains, etc. Also considering that you may be drinking a lot, its easy to make quick purchases here and there. We always find something to buy thats not food or booze.

MRGEFF

Original Poster
Are you talkin' one person? Oh, but you know what, I'm not including drinks, I don't drink much and my DD16 definitely will not be drinking.
So just for food... Maybe I need to think about it again?
There are two of us and my husband is not a drinker but he does like the deserts. I'm all about the food, deserts especially, and I try
some of the wines or other alcoholic beverages. We sometimes stay at the Epcot resorts so it's a quick walk over the bridge to
the International Gateway. Hope you and your DD enjoy but note that the w/e can get very crowed.

pajammies

MRGEFF -Thanks, we do plan to stay away from going on the weekend to avoid bigger crowds, but we are anticipating big crowds either way.

I think I'll take a little more, but otherwise I think we'll be ok. We won't have any alcohol and I wasn't including souvenirs. And my daughter is a very light eater.
I think we are only going to Epcot twice while in the World. But it wouldn't be the first time I went on vacation and spent more than I planned:joyfull:

MRGEFF

Original Poster
Just got back from the Willowbrook Mall in Houston and purchased ANOTHER $100 gift card for use at F&W. That better be enough now for my husband and I to eat and drink to our hearts content. Now the really hard part THE COUNTDOWN!!!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Just so everyone knows all info was supposed to be released officially today about all the events and the menu items. So by tomorrow it should be posted everywhere. Pre Sale for events for DVC, TIW, Passholders etc starts on 7/24 and for the general public you can book starting 7/30. :)

pajammies

Just so everyone knows all info was supposed to be released officially today about all the events and the menu items. So by tomorrow it should be posted everywhere. Pre Sale for events for DVC, TIW, Passholders etc starts on 7/24 and for the general public you can book starting 7/30. :)

Where's the little "Hooray" emoji when you need one! I'll go with these...:joyfull: :hungry:

pajammies

So for you people that have been there before, is it like crazy busy? We are going at the very end of the festival in November and NOT on the weekends, so are we looking at long waits in line and shoulder to shoulder?
I'm picturing this massive amount of people, am I worried for nothing?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
So for you people that have been there before, is it like crazy busy? We are going at the very end of the festival in November and NOT on the weekends, so are we looking at long waits in line and shoulder to shoulder?
I have never found it as crazy as some say and I have been weekend nights as well. We don't exclude any certain nights. We have been a few times as recent as last late October into November. Never seen the craziness people talk about ever. And we are usually sober so we would notice if it was crazy busy. Some may not as they might not be sober. Haha :)

pajammies

I have never found it as crazy as some say and I have been weekend nights as well. We don't exclude any certain nights. We have been a few times as recent as last late October into November. Never seen the craziness people talk about ever. And we are usually sober so we would notice if it was crazy busy. Some may not as they might not be sober. Haha :)

:hilarious: So true, maybe the people that say its crazy are seeing double from being too drunk! Lol

Mickey5150

We go every year and the only busy area is on fri and sat nights along the backside of world showcase. It's not so much the crowd but that it's a crowd of people in the dark trying to eat, drink and walk all at the same time with food lines out in the walkway.

TXDisney

We've gone the last 3yrs and can't go this year. Not too happy about it, but I recommend literally trying something from every stand throughout your stay. We stayed at the boardwalk past visit and did epcot quite a bit and pretty much tried everything.

Epcotfan21

Like others have mentioned, it's really only crazy Friday night and Saturday afternoon/nights. All other days are very manageable, so you'll be fine.

StephK

YAY! 88 days for us! We have 10 nights at the world with 8 park days, our second whole day I've keep completely free for F&W can't wait!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom