2014 Members Cruise...

TomHendricks

Original Poster
Anyone else considering going on the 2014 Member Cruise aboard the Dream? We have never been on one of Disney cruises and we are considering going this year.

Disneykidder

I am considering it...seriously considering. I think the answer would have been a definite yes except there is a glitch in our plans. We were originally going to go to WDW in July. It wouldn't normally be a big deal to go one month later but our APs expire at the beginning of August and we still want to go to WDW. So, if we go to WDW then we have a long wait until the Cruise and we do not live close. If we just go for the cruise, we are missing WDW and we wanted to get another trip in on our APs. I'm stumped. In the past the cruises have always been in September, when school is in session. This one would be perfect and I am not sure they will do it again so ugh!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Having just cruised on the Dream last month, I say, GO, GO! I would consider going on the Member's Cruise, but DH and I are already booked on the Dream for Feb 2014, and I'm already booked for the 2nd Annual WDWMagic Girls Cruise for September, 2014.

mcstensrud

We were planning on going again this year until we saw the dates? We have been on 4 member cruises always in September . August is gonna be hot and have a lot more children on board.too hot for the parks and busy.
If you have never been on one I would.say Go Go Go !!!!!!!!!:cool:

lisa2465

[="lisa2465, post: 5794454, member: 63540"]I'm going and really looking forward to it...this will be my first disney cruise!!![/quote]
Also If anyone has any advise onwhat to do or fun things to do on the island would be greatly appreciated...

pcarathers

We can't this year, but are definitely planning for 2015!!! We already had WDW trip planned for this November with a group of friends. Originally had planned to do the cruise, but they wanted to see WDW with the Holiday decorations up, so we're doing the parks this year instead of the cruise. We did the Dream last May and LOVED it! first cruise ever.....had such a blast that we booked while on board, but had to cancel when the friends decided they wanted to do the parks instead....we didnt care...we'll be at Disney!!!!

EOD K9

[="lisa2465, post: 5794454, member: 63540"]I'm going and really looking forward to it...this will be my first disney cruise!!!
Also If anyone has any advise onwhat to do or fun things to do on the island would be greatly appreciated...[/quote]
I haven't been on the members' cruise but have sailed the Dream twice with another one booked next year. As far as being on the island, there is so much to do. If you are a health nut, you can go on the early morning 5k. You can do yoga on the beach or rent a bike. There are plenty of areas to swim, snorkel, lay around, play with stingrays, parasail, get a massage.....I could keep going. Or, you can just relax. Sometimes we forget to do that. Enjoy.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
when is the members cruise?

i had heard about one happening but wasnt aware that a date for it had been set.

edit:is this for disney vacation club members or wdw magic posters?

August 24-28. DVC Member only. If you look at Dream's schedule you will see there is a hole where a four day cruise is missing. DVC Member can only access it via Member Services phone line IIRC.

I believe it is sold out now, as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom