2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

dvitali

Can someone please point me to Disney page for the Eat to the Beat Concert site. This concert run the same time as the Food and Wine festival and I need this year line up.

Rambler

Can someone please point me to Disney page for the Eat to the Beat Concert site. This concert run the same time as the Food and Wine festival and I need this year line up.
This web sight has a link to all the menus as well as Allears.net and Disney food blog. they are the same info as far as I know

Rambler

I believe its in the American Pavillion just like last year.
I think you are right. Had an email from visa chase card informing about perks and they Said it was at the American pavillion and take the elevator. Before it was at the F+W headquarters where I liked it compared to the American Pavillion.

CaptainShortty

I think you are right. Had an email from visa chase card informing about perks and they Said it was at the American pavillion and take the elevator. Before it was at the F+W headquarters where I liked it compared to the American Pavillion.

It is going to be at American Adventure again. I think a big reason why it got moved there is because it's bigger and can accommodate more people. It's also closer to World Showcase and the pavilions, concerts, etc. Pretty much closer to everything other than the events in the Festival Center at Wonders.

tdpolo26

so we didn't go last year but when do the tastings come out... the 10 to 15 dollar ones that are a good time cheap and I am not sitting there all day....

Rambler

Sorry, yesterday I replied "menus " when I meant schedule. Iwas able to find the schedule here, Allears and and Disney food blog, but had to do a little navigating. Hope you found what unwere looking for.

Rambler

It is going to be at American Adventure again. I think a big reason why it got moved there is because it's bigger and can accommodate more people. It's also closer to World Showcase and the pavilions, concerts, etc. Pretty much closer to everything other than the events in the Festival Center at Wonders.
Are they doing reserved eat to the beat and illuminations for chase card holders this year?
I have seen a couple of comments about priority seating for card holders, but the new dinner packages tied to seating might take up a lot of reserved space. Wrist bands are picked up at the lounge that I hear is at the American pavillion like last year, but one webpage said lounge at festival center. Last year we hurried to the American pavillion to get bands for one of the concerts only to be told they do not give out priority seating to all concerts, so we made a mad dash for nothing. I preferred the festival center location myself.

PhotoDave219

And so... Drunkytown comes back to Epcot

Betty, that's every weekend. Have you not seen the legions of University of Central Florida students pack of the world showcase complete with their "I'm in a cupcake conference" apparel?

Or the five bachelorette parties tgat @71jason spotted last weekend? Or the "I just turned 21" groups there drinking around the world? Or the mid 30s just be professionals who are out celebrating… Something… That are there and getting just blasted? Or even worse, the runners? My God, I've never seen such a group of professional alcoholic runners in my life.

The alcoholics never left… It's just getting marketed this time.

Also… I'm pretty sure if we still had an island of pleasure that people would not be getting blasted inside a theme park… They go to PI and do it.

But if you means it smells like a college town in the Southeastern conference after a home win, then… Yeah you're pretty right. It's sad that all these adults have no idea how to drink in moderation… Then again I consider three margaritas to be a normal night.

Betty, that's every weekend. Have you not seen the legions of University of Central Florida students pack of the world showcase complete with their "I'm in a cupcake conference" apparel?

Or the five bachelorette parties tgat @71jason spotted last weekend? Or the "I just turned 21" groups there drinking around the world? Or the mid 30s just be professionals who are out celebrating… Something… That are there and getting just blasted? Or even worse, the runners? My God, I've never seen such a group of professional alcoholic runners in my life.

The alcoholics never left… It's just getting marketed this time.

Also… I'm pretty sure if we still had an island of pleasure that people would not be getting blasted inside a theme park… They go to PI and do it.

But if you means it smells like a college town in the Southeastern conference after a home win, then… Yeah you're pretty right. It's sad that all these adults have no idea how to drink in moderation… Then again I consider three margaritas to be a normal night.
Ha. You're right, the drunks always run to Epcot, regardless of season, it's just that it's especially concentrated this time of year.

On a side note, I have zero tolerance. A full glass of wine gets me tipsy, it's embarrassing.

- B.

danv3

Did I see on twitter today that Disney canceled a number of their F&W up charge late night events? Must not have been selling too well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom