2014 Dining plan

janelove956

Original Poster
Quick question guys I'm scared to book my vacation with the dining plan because the new plan they have one the Disney site is missing alot of restaurants!!! Will it stay that way?

zelie

For my 2014 vacation, I have the free QSDP
I'd like to know what we'll have in the CS. Can we chose what we want in the list or not ?
It´s our first time in WDW and I have some problem to choose the place where we can eat

I don't know if it' s the good word to explain what I mean ( I'm french and my english is so far)

Thanks a lot for the answers

LucyK

Come January almost all (if not all) the restaurants included this year will be listed for the 2014 Dining Plan, don't worry!

@zelie you can go to whatever QS service listed, it's your choice! Read this year's listed places and then head over to AllEars to have a look at the menus and decides which places best suit your needs. Absolutely all QS will be back next years!

LucyK

Thanks for the answer
So if I understand , I can take a meal and a dessert in the list ,right?
Correct! You can have an entree (which is the main course; could be a burger or some other option) and a dessert.

Here are some examples of what you can get with 1 QS credit

At Animal Kingdom

Flame Tree Barbecue - 1/2 Slab of St. Louis Ribs + fountain beverage + Key Lime Mousse
Restarautosaurus - Grilled Chicken Sandwich + Cheesecake in a Glass + fountain beverage

At Hollywood Studios

ABC Commissary - 1/3 lb Angus Cheeseburger and Fried Shrimp + Fountain Beverage + Strawberry Parfait
Toy Story Pizza Planet - Antipasto Salad + Cappuccino Cupcake + fountain beverage

At EPCOT

Sunshine Seasons breakfast - Adult Breakfast platter + coffee + cupcake
Sunshine Seasons lunch/dinner - Oak-grilled Fish + bottled water + creme brulee

At Magic Kingdom

Be Our Guest Lunch (this will only work at lunch) - Braised Pork (Coq Au Vin style) + orange juice + cupcake
Columbia Harbour House - Broccoli Peppercorn Salad + apple juice + seasonal cobbler

Keep in mind these are examples and you're not limited to these items nor these restaurants. As long as it is a Quick Service restaurant, you can order any combo of entree+non alcoholic drink+dessert you like.

Last edited:

fbp

Anyone know when free dining offers for international guests for September 2014 might be available?

zelie

LuckyK thank you very very much

fbp My free dining offers will be available til end of 2014
nox there is an offer but in the UK website, but I don't the end of the offer

LucyK

Anyone know when free dining offers for international guests for September 2014 might be available?
If you live in Europe you can book through Disney.co.uk and the deals already include free dining and in some cases even some spending money! For all other countries you'll have to wait till mid June/July 2014.

@zelie no problem! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, the users around here are very friendly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom