2013 Vacation planning DVD

dgp602

Original Poster
Does anyone know when the free updated 2013 version of the planning DVD will be released? I am assuming the new one will include the FLE, Art of Aninmation, updated Test Track etc...

Scuttle

Does anyone know when the free updated 2013 version of the planning DVD will be released? I am assuming the new one will include the FLE, Art of Aninmation, updated Test Track etc...

Considering the new WDW commercial still shows old Dumbo and DL's Splash I highly doubt it.

td1129

While we're on the subject, I wish they made a version of this for kids. I'm finding that this DVD doesn't really hold my kids' attention. The reason I ordered it was to familiarize them with and get them excited about WDW. Anyone have recommendations for other DVDs that might accomplish this?

Cmdr_Crimson

While we're on the subject, I wish they made a version of this for kids. I'm finding that this DVD doesn't really hold my kids' attention. The reason I ordered it was to familiarize them with and get them excited about WDW. Anyone have recommendations for other DVDs that might accomplish this?

The Happiest Celebration on Earth Vacation planner of 2005 & 2006 was the best to keep you informed and excited about your trip..While it's outdated It was by far the best..

And then there is this from the 2007 planner...When they had kids Act like they are having "Fun" and it's too Disney Channel fake IMO...

djlaosc

The Happiest Celebration on Earth Vacation planner of 2005 & 2006 was the best to keep you informed and excited about your trip..While it's outdated It was by far the best..

Yeah, this was the best one we got in the UK - we still spot Erin on various TV shows.

We don't get them over here anymore - they only send them to the US/Canada - we have to watch videos on their website now!

Bolna

We don't get them over here anymore - they only send them to the US/Canada - we have to watch videos on their website now!

Well, if you are in Germany like me you don't neither DVD nor videos - for whatever reason you have to sign up on the website to see the videos and you can't do that with a German address. Of course there are ways around this, but I don't get this.

Oh, and if you know someone in the US who orders the DVD for you and sends it to you, this works as the DVD does not have a country code, so you can use it in a European (country code 2) DVD player.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom