2013 Packages

ExtinctJenn

I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere (I looked I swear lol) but I was wondering if anyone had any idea when the 2013 Package information would be released and/or when you'll be able to start booking 2013 trips online? I want to start playing around with things to begin our very early planning for trip around March-ish and being able to build and save different vacations online is always a huge help!

dreamfinder

Not until after they announce the room rates. Figure late July or sometime in August. And it then make take a little bit from there to get the online packages rolling.

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

I called Disney they said they could be released anytime now..Im booking my 2013 Xmas Vacation on August 17th as thats the earliest I can...if the packages arent out yet..Ill make adjustments when they do

Upvote 0

eddiemcgarrigle

My 2013 visit is all booked up but I couldn't do it through Disney as they where only accepting reservations at the 11 month out mark. Itching to book the great deal I saw for the Beach Club, I used Virgin instead. No big deal as I would have been flying with Virgin anyway.

Now comes the fun part of trying to explain to the Virgin reps that their booking reference is no good when it comes to booking ADRs. Give me my Disney reservation number dammit.

Granted, this is different to what my American cousins can do but I booked my last trip at the 14 month out mark so things have definitely changed in that respect.

Upvote 0

Khristan

The short answer is no one knows for sure.

The long answer is:
A cast member actually at Disney World told me the first of July.
A cast member over the phone said they are expecting it to be the first of August.
My travel agent was hoping it would be last week, but obviously that didn't happen.

I check everyday myself; I will try to up date this post when I find out. :)

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

The short answer is no one knows for sure.

The long answer is:
A cast member actually at Disney World told me the first of July.
A cast member over the phone said they are expecting it to be the first of August.
My travel agent was hoping it would be last week, but obviously that didn't happen.

I check everyday myself; I will try to up date this post when I find out. :)

Who's on first....

Upvote 0

wiigirl

I called Disney they said they could be released anytime now..Im booking my 2013 Xmas Vacation on August 17th as thats the earliest I can...if the packages arent out yet..Ill make adjustments when they do
75.gif

Yeah....I need to make my plans around that time too. :p

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
My 2013 visit is all booked up but I couldn't do it through Disney as they where only accepting reservations at the 11 month out mark. Itching to book the great deal I saw for the Beach Club, I used Virgin instead. No big deal as I would have been flying with Virgin anyway.
Luckily the only thing we have to worry about is the ability to book ticket/room packages online. We drive down so no worries there!

Upvote 0

Semantje

The UK booking site is fast. I booked my 2013 vacation 3 weeks ago but i think you could be booking from April this year i think. Is it for american citizens a option to book over there? I got a way better deal than i would get on the .com booking system.

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
The UK booking site is fast. I booked my 2013 vacation 3 weeks ago but i think you could be booking from April this year i think. Is it for american citizens a option to book over there? I got a way better deal than i would get on the .com booking system.
If you're booking just a room reservation I think you can do that on the US site today. It's the "package" booking that I don't think is available just yet. I could be wrong. :)

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

If you're booking just a room reservation I think you can do that on the US site today. It's the "package" booking that I don't think is available just yet. I could be wrong. :)

Room reservations are capped at 499 days out..I wanted to book two rooms at the boardwalk and or villas for xmas 2013..the Cm took the LAST day of my projected stay and subtracted 499 days..meaning August 17th at 6 am Ill be calling Disney to book at least the rooms for my trip...any packages for me will have to wait til next July/August to see whats available..we plan on full price...but will do everything to find a savings once they hit

Upvote 0

Semantje

No i booked a package. This is exactly what i got:

-14 nights in a standard room @ Animal Kingdom
-14 Days magic your way tickets (for all 6 parks and we can hop)
- Deluxe Dining Plan.

It's just the two of us and we paid $5800 total. Without flight of course. We are also giving these magical extra's for free:

EARmails Service
Disney Store merchandise discount at disneystore.co.uk
$200 Disney Gift Card
House of Blues - 10% off Merchandise
Planet Hollywood® Dining Certificate
Curl by Sammy Duvall - 10% off merchandise
20% off 'Characters in Flight' morning trips
LittleMissMatched - 15% off merchandise
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - 10% off Lunch
Sammy Duvall Water Sports Centre - 10% off

Walt Disney World Marina Discounts
Portobello's Yacht Club® - 10% off Lunch
Planet Hollywood® Souvenir Merchandise Keepsake
Basin - 10% off Merchandise
Ghirardelli® - 10% off Voucher
One round of Miniature Golf
Preferred Fireworks Viewing for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot®
Preferred Fireworks Viewing for Wishes™ Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom® Park
Fulton's Crab House® - 10% off Lunch
House of Blues - 20% off Lunch or Dinner

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Well so that makes no sense... why would they allow 2013 package booking in the UK but not in the country the property is in? LOL! Y'know... I wonder if it's a timing thing, understanding that folks overseas need to plan more in advance than someone here?

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

Just tried on the site just to book room for March 2013...can't yet. I know you can call, but I'll just wait to do it on the site :)

Upvote 0

Semantje

Well so that makes no sense... why would they allow 2013 package booking in the UK but not in the country the property is in? LOL! Y'know... I wonder if it's a timing thing, understanding that folks overseas need to plan more in advance than someone here?

I guess it is something like that. But they know the prices so why don't put them on the US site? I don't really get it. But i do think since it's a long distance vacation that a longer planning time is nice. We have to get some extra documents to get in the states so that does cost time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom