2012 is finally here...Come on May!!!!

JeffnPa

Finally the calendar has turned to 2012. A year and half of planning is almost over, My family of 5 will be coming to Beach club for 10 days!!! We will be celebrating 2 birthdays over this time, my daughter will turn 5 and my wife will turn... ooops better not!!!!
The best part will be surpising our kids of this trip, the day before we leave. SO all those coming in MAy should out and lets PARTY!!!!!!!

May 19-28th 2012 BCR

disneygirl1

Woo Hoo!!! We are going in May too!!! :sohappy: And can not wait!! We arrive on 5/11 for 2 nights at Caribbean Beach, then doing a 4 night cruise on Disney Dream till the 17th, followed by 3 more nights at the Boardwalk Inn after the cruise!!! Can you say... May cannot get here soon enough!!!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

GMRO

KEWL!

We arrive in Orlando on MAY 12th to catch the Dream Cruise on the 13th too. Then once back on land it's off to Caribbean Beach till the 26th.

We sailed on the Dream last May too...found the ship to be awesome. Looking forward to a little improved service though on the ship. Being last year the crew was still very GREEN this year should be more solid. Least that is comparing it to our cruise on the Wonder the year before. Service on that ship was JUST UNREAL! Everytime we turned around our cabin steward was right there plus-ing the cruise for us.

ANWAY - MAY will be here SOON! Wife and I always say once we hit the 180 day mark...and we are well under that as of today...time flys by!

HOPE YOU all have a great trip HOME!

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
KEWL!

We arrive in Orlando on MAY 12th to catch the Dream Cruise on the 13th too. Then once back on land it's off to Caribbean Beach till the 26th.

We sailed on the Dream last May too...found the ship to be awesome. Looking forward to a little improved service though on the ship. Being last year the crew was still very GREEN this year should be more solid. Least that is comparing it to our cruise on the Wonder the year before. Service on that ship was JUST UNREAL! Everytime we turned around our cabin steward was right there plus-ing the cruise for us.

ANWAY - MAY will be here SOON! Wife and I always say once we hit the 180 day mark...and we are well under that as of today...time flys by!

Hope so! We are 5 Weeks from our 180 Day mark!

Upvote 0

Aloha

Sounds awesome! I hope you have a wonderful time and i hope your kids react well to the suprise (its unlikely that they wont but you know)

Upvote 0

santo38035

Awesome - I feel the same way. Thank God for 2012. We have a trp planned for May 14th at the Beach Club. My family and I are checking out on thr 19th. Have fun and great idea on surprising the kids.

Upvote 0

mm52

Finally the calendar has turned to 2012. A year and half of planning is almost over, My family of 5 will be coming to Beach club for 10 days!!! We will be celebrating 2 birthdays over this time, my daughter will turn 5 and my wife will turn... ooops better not!!!!
The best part will be surpising our kids of this trip, the day before we leave. SO all those coming in MAy should out and lets PARTY!!!!!!!

May 19-28th 2012 BCR

I'm so excited only 124 days before our trip May 7-16. Staying at our favorite resort POFQ! Come on MAY! What lucky kids! Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

jikobean

Can't wait for May! We are staying at the Beach Club for the first time after many beloved trips to POR! We will be celebrating our DDs 1st birthday/1st trip and our 3 year old DS who is tall enough for some great rides this go!

Upvote 0

GMRO

Looks like many of us are awaiting MAY 2012, and for a very good reason!!!

Hope we all have terrific weather and enjoy the magic to the fullest.

Travel safe and have fun everyone!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

KEWL!

Oh that is so awesome!!! Be sure to say hi if you see us! This is out 1st cruise ever and are so totally looking forward to it!!!

Upvote 0

GMRO

KEWL FOR YOU! I don't doubt you will love it.

We are addicted to the DCL life. Nothing like being dis-connected from all electrons and work and any other bother or worry etc. Being on a ship at sea is pretty neat and Disney does it right. RIGHT FOR SURE!

Be sure to ride the AquaDuck slide too. It is super! And at night it's pretty kewl. Maybe pack some pirate clothes for the huge pirate night festivities too.

GOOD LUCK on your first cruise! This is our 3rd and we enjoy every second of it. Plenty to do and the CM's treat you like no-other. You will love the private island, Castaway Cay, too...

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

just got my flights... a little hosed, Boston to MCO (direct via Jet Blue) for 289 a person. Deal was 250 a few weeks ago and didnt pull, but whatever.... 40 bucks is nothing to cry over

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

Very Lucky!

Have never even seen the WL!

Will see it for the first time in August!!

We stayed there last year, the only reason being the bunk bed rooms and we loved it, it's now my favourite resort. For maximum impact make sure you go in the front entrance rather than the side one near the bus stop, the lobby is amazing!

Upvote 0

coltow

Jealous cuz I have to wait until end of August, after not going since Sep 09! I'm in the process of figuring out dining tho which I can do at the end of Feb so at least that's got me going for another 6 weeks

Upvote 0

coltow

just got my flights... a little hosed, Boston to MCO (direct via Jet Blue) for 289 a person. Deal was 250 a few weeks ago and didnt pull, but whatever.... 40 bucks is nothing to cry over

DAMN!!! Right now my flights for late August are $134 each way (times 4) I'm hoping and praying they go down

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom