2011 Not So Scary Halloween Party guidemap

dreamfinder

I think the Briar Patch Candy station is new? I'm assuming that's because they won't be doing the Wonderland Candy Trail this year between Toontown and Tomorrowland.

I also think the Werther's candy station is new as well.

There was a station in the Splash overflow queue last year. Not sure if that is the same thing, or if they added more to compensate as you mentioned.

Neverland

There was a station in the Splash overflow queue last year. Not sure if that is the same thing, or if they added more to compensate as you mentioned.

I think there was a small one in the extended queue last year, but I do believe that this year it's a full-blown treat trail, to replace the lost Wonderland one.

devoy1701

When we went last year, we purchased tickets to 2 halloween parties. It was a good thing we did because our first party was overwhelming. The park attendance that day was small and all rides were a walk on. We were disappointed when triple the amount of people showed up for the party! Character photos were important to us and they use up a valuable amount of time. We used regular park time before the party to sit in line for 7 dwarves.We were still 12-20 people into the line and with the dwarves taking frequent potty breaks, it really but into our time. We spent so much time waiting for them that we had horrible seats for the parade and were disappointed about our 1st party night.

My recoomendation for the candy trails: They aren't a huge deal. They are all over the park and we would just walk through them as we made our way through the park . I wouldn't recommend doing them first and wasting time especially if you want character pictures.

The 2nd party we issued a better plan of attack. We were first in line for Mickey and Minnie and killed over an hr of regular park time to wait for them. We did the candy trails as wel traveled through the park, and I believe Pooh and friend's meet and greet opened a half hour later so we waited for them on Main Street.We then sat at the train station on Main street and waited for the fireworks and parade, which were back to back (kinda) Again we wasted something close to an hour of time waiting but it was well worth having great seats for both events. It wasn't much of a waste. I saved our seats as hubby ran to grab us dinner and then he saved the seats while i grabbed some halloween souvineers. Also, If you see something halloween party themed, buy it because they only have stuff with MNSSHP on it suring the actual party. Hope that helps! Have fun!

Just wanted to make a comment about the Candy Stations. We learned during one of our first Halloween Party visits that they are very conservative with handing out candy during the party until about 11:30pm. I guess they have a certain amount of candy they give out during the event and will pass it all out regardless of how much is left at the end of the night. So we usually start going to the Candy Stations around 11:30 when the CMs start PILING the candy into our bags...and i mean PILING! We've come home with 56lbs of candy once between 4 people just by doing the Candy Stations during the last 1/2 hour of the night!

Slugger

Are you able to meet Dr. Facilier after the Mix and Mingle?

Yes. If you are facing the castle he meets at the bottom of the stage near the left castle ramp. I saw 2 of the Mix and Mingles while I was working HalloWishes on Tuesday night and he was there for both shows. You will want to get to his location before the show starts because the villains are not out for very long after the show is over.

-Robby

KingoftheMooner

Yes. If you are facing the castle he meets at the bottom of the stage near the left castle ramp. I saw 2 of the Mix and Mingles while I was working HalloWishes on Tuesday night and he was there for both shows. You will want to get to his location before the show starts because the villains are not out for very long after the show is over.

-Robby

This gives me a better reason to go. Thank you.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

-Robby

Where does Maleficent greet? It is essential that I finally get to "mingle" with her.

Slugger

Where does Maleficent greet? It is essential that I finally get to "mingle" with her.

If you are facing the castle then Maleficent meets on left hand Castle ramp. There will be a rope setup at the bottom of the ramp and then it will be let down once the meet and greet starts.

That is where she met on Tuesday so I'm pretty sure she will be in the same spot for every Mix and Mingle.

-Robby

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If you are facing the castle then Maleficent meets on left hand Castle ramp. There will be a rope setup at the bottom of the ramp and then it will be let down once the meet and greet starts.

That is where she met on Tuesday so I'm pretty sure she will be in the same spot for every Mix and Mingle.

-Robby

Thank you!! I'll be sure to stand over there!!!

koryadams

Going to this was such a blast! and dressing up (no matter what age) adds to the fun! I can't wait to go again! The only thing I have to decide is what Im going to go as! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom