2009 Ultimate Ticket Prices (UK)

junpit

Hi

Just checking prices and I'm horrified. In 2007 my 21 day ultimates and flextickets only cost me £1000. Its looking close to £1600 for this May. The dollar rate is obviously killing this.

Would I be best to hang on to see if things improve (as there cant be many UK visitors this year due to this rate).

Thanks

Junpit

heliumalias

Hi

Just checking prices and I'm horrified. In 2007 my 21 day ultimates and flextickets only cost me £1000. Its looking close to £1600 for this May. The dollar rate is obviously killing this.

Would I be best to hang on to see if things improve (as there cant be many UK visitors this year due to this rate).

Thanks

Junpit

I hate to tell you but I don't think the exchange rate will make a lot of difference to whether people are going or not. A large majority of people from the UK going to Orlando are still going on package holidays that include park tickets. The exchange rate is also slowly beginning to improve and with the Euro rate being what it is I don't think there'll be much of a reduction.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

You'll lose nothing by waiting to see what happens to the exchange rate - if it continues to get worse then you may wish to consider purchasing Annual Passes on your arrival at WDW

Upvote 0

dazzer68

my sister has four adult 14 day ultimate tickets for sale, she had to cancel her holiday due to family break up, and is looking to sell them.pm me:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom