2009 Park Hours???

yodathefrog

Original Poster
My family is planning a trip to WDW for next January, 2009. Normally the park hours are posted on waltdisneyworld.com 180 days out. However, they are still unavailable. Does anyone have any information on why this is, or know when they do get posted?

Thanks! :wave:

mickeymouse090

My family is planning a trip to WDW for next January, 2009. Normally the park hours are posted on waltdisneyworld.com 180 days out. However, they are still unavailable. Does anyone have any information on why this is, or know when they do get posted?

Thanks! :wave:

Nope...I'm in the same boat as you & each day it is getting more & more frustrating! :brick: Hey I see we are neighbors!! :wave:

Disney_Belle

Add my name to the frustrated list!!! I like to start my vacation planning ASAP and unfortunately, I have no idea of park hours and its driving me crazy lol. Plus I haven't been able to book yet either which is also driving me crazy lol. but in 9 days i can start making ADR's!!!

yodathefrog

Original Poster
You are my neighbor mm090!!! Crazy!

Disneybelle, we made our ADR's last night. We normally go to a park in the off-season based on when EMH's fall, so we guessed based on the non-MMVMCP schedule in November. We're crossing our fingers that nothing changes!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Novembers hours were really late appearing on WDW's website, Decembers were late only by a few days. Januarys hours > well it could be a knock on effect from Nov and Dec or down to ever increasing fuel prices (or both) so Disney may hang fire a little while longer before posting

elisatonks

I'm also still waiting for hours, my motive is that i want to know what time the MK fireworks are gonna be on Jan 19th, as i want to know whether they are gonna be on during my wedding reception! (my reception is in the private room at the cali grill!)

yodathefrog

Original Poster
I'm also still waiting for hours, my motive is that i want to know what time the MK fireworks are gonna be on Jan 19th, as i want to know whether they are gonna be on during my wedding reception! (my reception is in the private room at the cali grill!)
Oh, wow! Very cool, I hope they get posted soon...just for your stress level!! :D

Disney_Belle

I hope it works out for you!!! When is your reception???

britlightyear

We have gone in Jan. and Feb. of the last 2 years. Judging from when the hours came out those years I would guess that they might not be out until late August, early September. I was trying to plan our day and I called Disney like every other day starting in mid-August both years. I know it was September last year when they came out.

elisatonks

We have gone in Jan. and Feb. of the last 2 years. Judging from when the hours came out those years I would guess that they might not be out until late August, early September. I was trying to plan our day and I called Disney like every other day starting in mid-August both years. I know it was September last year when they came out.

Dunno why you had problems last year, they came out on July 1st 2007, my family came out in Jan 2008 and had the hours in July - I remember because my sister was bugging me about choosing and booking ADR's for Jan 3rd onwards and she booked 180 days out which is when you have to do if you want Cinderella's Royal Table and she knew the date was extra magic hours.

Also has anyone else also noticed that you can book resort accomodation past 31st December 2008 on disneyworld.com or by disney reservations. Disney are gonna start losing money to travel agents who are already allowing guest to book rooms, and even DVC is letting members book non home resorts now for January.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom