2009 christmas parade

suziq143

christmas parade taping 2009

I believe they are already gone. They went about a week and a half ago. They went through a link on the Wide World of Sports site and only lasted a very short time.

I know! I'm bummed too! : (

The concert performances are on Dec. 3rd and 4th. With the actual parade taping on the 5th
Here's some information taken off a website about the taping itself:
"A word of warning: This is an actual television production, which means that songs are sung multiple times and individual floats are sent down Main Street over and over again to get the correct camera angle. That means you most likely will spend more time waiting than viewing the events, and you shouldn’t expect to see a seamless concert or parade. Still, it can be an interesting experience."

Disney_Freak429

Ya I signed up really early so I expect to get in but I don't expect to hear from them for another week or two. I went last yr. for the main parade & the above quote couldn't be any more true. It was interesting to say the least.

PalisadesPkteer

Here is the info I posted in my thread on these boards if it helps.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/2009/1...mas-day-parade-taping-now-open-days-extended/

Of course the registration is now over and full. So Disneylover1302 is correct.

I am also wondering if you can get into the MK on Dec 5 even if you are not part of the taping and only want to go to the rides?

I am at WDW Dec 1 -7. And want to go to MK on that day for rides and to see Wishes and Spectromagic that night.

Also, I was at Disneyland the day they had Miley at the castle singing her song for the Christmas show. Boy I had a hard time getting out of there to catch my shuttle to the airport. Main St. and Tommarowland was a mad house. I could hear her singing but I couldn't stop long to hear it much because I was already going to be lucky to catch my shuttle. Didn't have time to take out the camcorder either Rats! (This was for the 2007 Disney Christmas show I should add)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom