2008 DDP info now on Disney's site

GoofyforWDW

Thanks for these link I couldn't find myself on the Disney site. :veryconfu

Has anyone seen anything official yet from Disney regarding price? One of the other sites I was reading was talking about a $11 reduction and thought the $1 may have been a typing error. If it was $11 reduction would then probably work out worthwhile deal still!

Fingers crossed :sohappy:

MomofKatie

Unfortunately, everything I've heard and read says that the price is only being reduced by $1. Mousesavers is reporting that the price for 2008 will be $37.99 for adults, and $9.99 for children.

Giaco

Liberty Tree Tavern

The Liberty Tree Tavern only lists that it's available for Lunch, and not Dinner. Am I missing something?

jayhawk2307

So you all are telling me that when Disney gives us something that isn't overpriced they take it away. The no appetizer I think I can live with but NO TIP just makes me so mad:mad: Sorry for the anger but Disney is really making me mad now.

jayhawk2307

Wait I'm confussed we have to pay the tip for ALLL meals or just partys over 6:confused: Please help:confused: If somebody could make like a list of stuff that was on the 07 DDP and not on the new 08 DDP that would be great.

GoofyforWDW

Wait I'm confussed we have to pay the tip for ALLL meals or just partys over 6:confused: Please help:confused: If somebody could make like a list of stuff that was on the 07 DDP and not on the new 08 DDP that would be great.

Hi,
The 2 things different to last years DDP are that you get no appetizer with your table service meal and no tips are included (this does not matter what size your party is). There are a couple of places where tips are included but there are literally one or two other than pizza delivery.

Not good im afraid! I hope Disney realise they will lose a fair amount of customers from these changes!

Hope this helps!

jayhawk2307

Hi,
The 2 things different to last years DDP are that you get no appetizer with your table service meal and no tips are included (this does not matter what size your party is). There are a couple of places where tips are included but there are literally one or two other than pizza delivery.

Not good im afraid! I hope Disney realise they will lose a fair amount of customers from these changes!

Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom