2006 Operating hours

CP17

When should I expect the operating & Extra Magic hours to be annouced for July through Dec. 2006? Especially Sept. I am tenatively planning using the archived hours from 2005.

Fido

I am going to be there staying at All Star Movies and going to the parks from Feb 6-9 (next week woohoo!), and I notice that in addition to mentioning that Extra Hours is for resort guests, it also states some jibberjabber about the new 'Magic Your Way' tickets being required.

Is that the case? My sister is going to be using old park hoppers from 2 years ago for all 4 days..surely this doesn't mean (even though she will be a resort guest) that she can't do Extra Hours does it?
Anybody have any info?

I'm starting to get a little ed off at how complicated things are becoming at WDW concerning tickets, but that's the subject of another rant.

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
EMH requires a room key - everyone in your party should have one. How you got into the park has nothing to do with the room key unless you opt to have it put on the room key for convienence.

In short, the jibber jabber is jsut saying EMH isn't "free" time in the park for resort guests - because some people really think that by staying at a WDW resort you get into the parks for free.

Upvote 0

Fido

mousermerf said:
EMH requires a room key - everyone in your party should have one. How you got into the park has nothing to do with the room key unless you opt to have it put on the room key for convienence.

In short, the jibber jabber is jsut saying EMH isn't "free" time in the park for resort guests - because some people really think that by staying at a WDW resort you get into the parks for free.

Ahh ok. They are just saying you also need a vaild park ticket, and they mentioned the current one being sold. Gotcha! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom