2006 Flower and Garden Festival

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Just wanted to let everyone know that info about the 2006 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is out.

Here's a pic from the Mickey Monitor depicting the new entrance plaza topiary:

tunnel1nl.png

Blurry, I know, but it's Donald and Daisy (Duck) going through a tunnel of love. The theme for the event this year is romance.

Info about this year's event:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/specialeventslisting/eventSubListing?id=FlowerGardenSubListingSpecialEventPage

maelstrom

Peter Noone (of Herman's Hermits) will be performing in the Flower Power Concert Series for the first time since 2003! I was so excited when I saw this in the Mickey Monitor.

anetnut

#1DizGal said:
Davy Jones, here I come!!!!!!
That's the number one reason I go to the International Flower and Garden Festival every year.... :slurp: :kiss: :animwink: (what, no "thud" emoticon in here? Guess this one will do....LOL :dazzle:) the flowers are just a bonus.... :D

Thanks for the information.

I have not yet received my Mickey Monitor and we leave on Friday.

I went on line, but they still have MM with the EE photo on the front.

Did you folks get yours in the mail?

Thanks

shopgirl

Does anyone know-- I am traveling with family to WDW in about 3 weeks and my mom wanted to know if the flowers for the Flower and Garden Festival will stay up during the week? I know there are festivities during the weekends-- but what about during the week? And what kinds of things go on during the weekend? Could I ask anymore questions!

bayoutinkbelle said:
Love Mickey:

The MM you speak of is the one with the F&G info in it. By the way, welcome to the boards!

Thanks for the Welcome. I'll be getting my first Welcome Home on Friday when we go to OKW. :)

I saw the MM with the F&G in the first post, but when I went onto the Disney site, they still had the old one with EE. Just wondering if anyone else got a new one or how I could get one before we leave.

thanks

DisneyMarg

shopgirl said:
Does anyone know-- I am traveling with family to WDW in about 3 weeks and my mom wanted to know if the flowers for the Flower and Garden Festival will stay up during the week? I know there are festivities during the weekends-- but what about during the week? And what kinds of things go on during the weekend? Could I ask anymore questions!

Yes, the flowers will stay up all week until the end of the festival. They are beautiful. There are special events all week, as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom