2004 Passholder Benefits

kurros

Original Poster
I picked up the new sleeve for my premium annual pass today, and was rather dissapointed.

House of Blues restaurant is now 20% instead of 10, and there is a new 10% discount for Virgin Megastore, which is only good for Video/Music/Books, no hardware or acessories, or games.

Thats it! Maybe Disney really does see the passholders as a plague now. Though I think they brought it upon themselves. All the good food discounts are part of the Dining Experience card now. The 10% at resort/theme park restaurants for passholders is just enough to cover sales tax. It's silly.

Jeff D

Did you also notice how the dining discount really only covers the restaurants in Epcot and Downtown Disney. I few others will give a discount but not many.

pepsistar

:( What about the discount for minature golf?? and the World of Disney?? ( like you said at least it took care of the tax--) Anything about that??

Becky

Originally posted by Jeff D
Did you also notice how the dining discount really only covers the restaurants in Epcot and Downtown Disney. I few others will give a discount but not many.

And then only on weekdays:eek: as I found out at Canada on 1/4.:(

Shaman

Originally posted by pepsistar
:( What about the discount for minature golf?? and the World of Disney?? ( like you said at least it took care of the tax--) Anything about that??

I believe...I would have to check the jacket...

50% off minature golf
20% (or is it 10%) World of Disney

kurros

Original Poster
Yes, I was only mentioning the changes from 2003-2004. After the ZERO changes between 2002-2003 i was hoping for something good.

Nansafan: The Disney Dining Experience Card is a program for Florida residents only, it costs $75/yr ($70 if you are a passholder--oooh) and gives 20% discount at most restaurants on property, with no "only valid for lunch on the second tuesday of the month" restrictions.

vilegirl

I just bought my first annual pass about a week ago. I did it simply because it made sense financially since I'm planning 2 small trips and 1 big trip to WDW this year.:sohappy: Would any of you be willing to explain exactly what the discounts are that come with an annual pass? I just have the basic one - nothing premium or anything. I really appreciate your help!!:animwink:

-Linda

WDWFanatic

Question: What do you have to show in order to get the annual pass holder with florida discount? We are part owner of a home in sarasota so we dont actually live there but my grandparents do now. Can we just give that address and get our discount or do they need more proof?

DisneyWorld30th

AP Benefits As of January 2004

From allearsnet.com:

AP Benefits As of January 2004
Passholder benefits valid through January 2, 2004
unless otherwise noted

Benefits may only be used by the Passholder unless noted otherwise. All offers are subject to availability and may not be combined with any other certificate, offer or discount. Offers are subject to change without notice. All benefits listed apply to Annual Passes, Premium Annual Passes and Florida Resident Seasonal Passes during non-blacked out periods.

GENERAL BENEFITS

Passholder Newsletter: Mailed four times per year (Feb., May, Aug., Nov.), the "Mickey Monitor" newsletter highlights the latest information on new attractions, upcoming events, Passholder offers and discounts. (U.S. and Puerto Rico only)

Passholder Emails: To receive special offers, Passholder information and timely reminders for upcoming Passholder specials, register by visiting disneyworld.com/annualpass and click on "Register" or call 407-560-PASS (7277).

Passholder Get-Togethers: Special Disney moments filled with fun and surprise are offered for 2004. Look for details in upcoming Mickey Monitor newsletters, or visit disneyworld.com/annualpass.

Complimentary parking: AP/PAP holders are entitled to free parking at the MK, Epcot, MGM and AK parking lots. Florida Seasonal Passholders do not get this benefit. Free parking is not valid for special events requiring a separate admission charge or special events that are not open to the general public.

Pins - Passholder Pin #4: The Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park pin! This limited edition pin features Safari Mickey hanging out in his wacky khakis. You may purchase it beginning November 15th, 2003 for $8.50 plus tax but only 7,500 are being issued. There is a limit of two pins per Passholder per day. The pins will be on sale at The Sorcerer's Hat in Disney MGM Studios, Town Square Exposition Hall in the Magic Kingdom, Island Mercantile in Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Pin Central at Epcot. All you have to do is show up and present your valid Passholder ID.

SEASONAL BENEFITS - WINTER 2003/2004

Passholder Lanyard - To help celebrate the magic that happens when you gather with family and friends at the most exciting place on earth, we are going to give you an exclusive Magical Gatherings™ 2004 Passholder lanyard. Just swing by the Island Mercantile at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park on January 24, 25, 31 or February 1, 2004 during regular park hours to get yours. There is a limit of one per Passholder.

Lion King 1½ Pin - In honor of the February 10, 2004 video premiere of The Lion King 1½, We are releasing a limited edition pin featuring the loveable stars of the film, Timon and Pumbaa. But only 2,000 are being issued so be sure to head to the Island Mercantile at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park to get yours beginning on January 24 for $10.50 plus tax. Please note that there is a limit of two pins per Passholder per day. Don't forget your valid Passholder ID.

RESORT BENEFITS

Special Resort Rates - A limited number of Passholder rates may be offered periodically at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and select Disney Vacation Club Resorts. Visit disneyworld.com/annualpass or see your Mickey Monitor newsletter for special offers.

TICKET BENEFITS

Passholders and their guests (up to 3 guests per visit) can get special savings of $4 off adult admission (ages 10 and up) and $3 off child admission (ages 3-9) at the following places:

-- Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island

-- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park

-- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park

-- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park

WDW DINING

Lunch Discounts: Get 10% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding tax and gratuity) Monday through Friday during lunch hours for Passholder and up to three Guests at the following participating Walt Disney World Resort Table Service locations. Call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463) for priority seating. Lunch hours vary by location.

- Concourse Steakhouse at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- ESPN Club at Disney's Boardwalk
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Olivia's Cafe at Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Sand Trap Bar & Grill at Disney's Bonnet Creek Golf Club
- Trail's End Buffeteria at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Yacht Club Galley at Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Epcot Lunch Discounts: Get 10% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding tax and gratuity) Monday through Friday during lunch hours for Passholder and up to three Guests at the following participating Epcot Table Service locations. Call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463) for priority seating. Lunch hours vary by location.

- Alfredo di Roma Ristorante
- Biergarten Restaurant
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Le Chefs de France Restaurant
- Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Restaurant
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Akershus
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room
- San Angel Inn Restaurant
Other Dining Discounts:

Official All-Star Cafe at Disney's Wide World of Sports - 10% discount off the regular price (excluding tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages in a setting that celebrates sports with amazing memorabilia. Offer valid for all meal periods for Passholder and up to 3 guests.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe at Downtown Disney's West Side - 10% discount off the regular price (excluding tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during lunch and dinner. Valid for the Passholder and up to 3 guests. Priority seating is available by calling 407-938-9653.

House of Blues at Downtown Disney's West Side - 20% discount off the regular price (excluding tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages prior to 6:00 pm. Valid for Passholder and up to 5 guests.

Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney's West Side - 10% discount off the regular price (excluding tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily. Valid for Passholder and up to 3 guests.

Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney's Marketplace - 10% discount off the regular price (excluding tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm. Valid for Passholder and up to 3 guests. Priority seating is available by calling 407-827-8500. This discount is also available at the Rainforest Cafe located at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park from 2:30 pm until closing.

Portobello Yacht Club at Downtown Disney's Pleasure Island - 10% discount off the regular price (excluding tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during lunch or dinner. Valid for Passholder and up to 3 guests. Priority seating is available by calling 407-934-8888.

Fulton's Crab House at Downtown Disney's Pleasure Island - 10% discount off the regular price (excluding tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during lunch or dinner. Valid for Passholder and up to 3 guests. Priority seating is available by calling 407-934-BOAT(2628).

MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS

- House of Blues - 10% discount off regularly priced merchandise in the House of Blues retail store (excludes books, leather, tobacco, jewelry and select CD's). Valid for purchases made by Passholder only.

- Planet Hollywood - 10% off select regularly priced merchandise purchased in the Planet Hollywood shop. Valid for purchases made by Passholder only.

- Rainforest Cafe - 15% off select regularly priced merchandise purchased in the Rainforest Cafe retail store at either location. Valid for purchases made by Passholder only.

- Leave a Legacy Tile at Epcot - Buy one Leave a Legacy Tile at Photo and get one free. Proof of valid Annual Pass required in order to receive this offer. Limited one per Passholder.

- World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace - 10% off merchandise for Passholder only. Discount not available on purchase of Disney gift certificates, Disney Dollars, videos, food items, film, film processing, Walt Disney Classics Collection and other select merchandise. Discount not available on purchases of merchandise in Walt Disney World Theme Parks.

- Eurospain by Arribas Brothers, Downtown Disney, 10% off the total purchase price of merchandise subject to certain restrictions, exclusions and/or limitations including, but not limited to, Giuseppe Armani line, Crystal World, Lladro, Nao by Lladro, Swarovski, The Arribas Collection, Waterford and other select merchandise. Valid for Passholder only. Not valid with any other discounts.

- Virgin Megastore Downtown Disney - 10% discount off total purchase. Must present valid Pass at time of purchase. Discount valid only at Virgin Megastore Downtown Disney West Side. This offer may not be combined with any other coupon, discount or promotional offer. Not valid on virginmega.com or at airport locations. Excludes personal audio, DVD players, interactive software and accessories, game hardware, Gift cards, Virgin Mobile Top-Up Cards. Valid for the Passholder only.
TOURS

15% off on the following Tours and Experiences. For information and reservations call (407) WDW-TOUR (939-8687). Valid for Passholder only. Certain restrictions apply. Advance reservations required.

MAGIC KINGDOM® Park

Backstage Magic (ages 16 and older)
Disney's Family Magic Tour (age 3 and older)
Keys to the Kingdom (age 16 and older)
The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains (age 10 and older)
Epcot®

Backstage Magic (age 16 and older)
Behind The Seeds
Dolphins in Depth (age 13 and older, adult must accompany)
Epcot Seas Aqua Tour (age 8 and older, guests ages 8-16 must be accompanied by an adult)
Epcot Dive Quest (age 10 and older, SCUBA certification required, ages 10-16 must be accompanied by adult)
Gardens of the World (age 16 and older)
Hidden Treasures (age 16 and older)
UnDISCOVERED Future World (age 16 and older)
Yuletide Fantasy (age 16 and older, offered seasonally)
Disney-MGM Studios

Backstage Magic (age 16 and older)
DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park

Backstage Safari (age 16 and older)
Wild By Design (age 14 and older)
SPORTS & RECREATION

Golf: 30% off Day Visitor Rates for Passholder and up to three Guests in your party before 10:00 a.m. daily. Tee times at this rate are limited and may be made up to 14 days in advance. Advance reservations are required. Call (407) WDW-GOLF (939-4653).

Grand Floridian Spa - 10% discount off the regular price of one spa treatment each visit for the Passholder. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 407-824-2332.

Sammy Duvall Water Sports Centre: 10% off Parasailing, Water Skiing, and Wakeboarding at Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Centre at Disney's Contemporary Resort for the Passholder. Reservations required. For more information, call (407) WDW-PLAY (939-7529).

Richard Petty Driving Experience - $20.00 discount off the regular price of a Ride-Along Experience or $35 off any Richard Petty Driving Experience package at the Walt Disney World® Speedway for Passholder. Call (800) BE-PETTY (237-3889) for reservations and information.

Boat Rentals Discounts - 15% off regular price of boat rentals at any Walt Disney World Resort Marina for Passholder. Discount subject to availability; certain restrictions apply. (not valid for specialty cruises)

Miniature Golf - 50% off for Passholder, and 15% off for up to three guests playing with you at Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.

Alamo Car Rental - Save up to 20% on your next car rental from Alamo Rent A Car. For reservations, call Alamo at 800-354-2322 or book online at www.alamo.com. Be sure to request ID #860292 and rate code BY when making your reservation.
Terms and conditions: Discount applies to base rate only. Taxes (including VLF taxes of up to US$1.89 per day in California), other govenmentally authorized or imposed surcharges, license and concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, additional driver fee, one way rental charge and optional items are extra. Renter must meet standard age, driver and credit requirements. May not be combined with other discounts. Availability is limited. Subject to change without notice. Offer valid only at airport-serving locations through 1/1/05. Blackout dates may apply.

National Car Rental - Rent from National Car Rental and you will receive great discount benefits! To take advantage of these benefits, call National today at 1-800-CAR-RENT or book online at nationalcar.com. When making your reservation, be sure to request Contract I.D. number 5066908.

Terms and conditions: Discount applies to base rate only. Taxes (including VLF taxes up to US$2.06 per day in California and GST), other governmentally-authorized or imposed surcharges, license recoupment/air tax recovery and concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, additional driver fee, one-way rental charge and optional items are extra. Renter must meet standard age, driver and credit requirements. Valid on DAILY/WEEKLY/WEEKEND rentals. Advance reservation required. May not be combined with other discounts. Availability is limited. Subject to change without notice. Offer valid at participating National locations only through 1/01/05. Blackout dates may apply.

s25843

Originally posted by WDWHeadBanger
Thats pretty stupid. I got my pass back in July and I still have all of the dining benefits and discounts.

You Do know that your bennies Expire at the 1st of the year and roll over to the next year's bennies right??

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Only get mine for the room rate everything else is a bonus.
but last summer used the lunch discounts, minigolf, and a tour. Oh and dont forget those lovely pins:D

Lokheed

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
Question: What do you have to show in order to get the annual pass holder with florida discount? We are part owner of a home in sarasota so we dont actually live there but my grandparents do now. Can we just give that address and get our discount or do they need more proof?

From the Florida passholder website:

Proof of Florida residency is required - you must provide any one of the following:
Florida driver's license
Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
Current utility statement with your name and Florida address along with a corresponding picture ID
Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID
A college ID for a Florida college
Florida-based military ID

domincfh

Account Suspended
picked my prem. annual up on the 6th . took a friend with me to florida. got him 4 bucks off disney quest 4 bucks of pleasure island and 4 bucks and also lots of discounts on dining. it came in handy! + does anyone know if there are any special discounts for prem. holders as opposed to just reg ?

seems pretty good to me, especially since if you go to the parks more than 7 days you already made back the cost of the pass in park hopper or single day passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom