20,000 Leagues at 24%

pilka214

yah i always like tta especially when u pass through that one part of space mountain. and in the dark tunnels is a great time to scare my brother

Timekeeper

Vertical Horizon

Anybody else notice the lack of HORIZONS in this poll? Surely the "actual" opinion was unrepresented. There is also the obvious bias that the population sampled were subscribers of a magazine directly related the the topic of the poll.

Oh well.

Tk

figmentfan

My favorite poll results:

What is your favorite WDW Resort?
Wilderness Lodge (14%)!!!!!!!!!
Polynesian Resort (11%)
Animal Kingdom Lodge (10%)

What is the best attraction for young (or old) kids at Epcot?
JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION w/ FIGMENT!!!!!!!!!(26%)

YES! Figment made the poll, and there is a picture of him in the magazine. This is the best issue ever!:)

MGMBoy

Originally posted by pilka214
yah i always like tta especially when u pass through that one part of space mountain. and in the dark tunnels is a great time to scare my brother

We LOVE to scream at the top of our lungs either on TTA or SM when we're going by the other attraction. :)

Dayma

Anybody else notice the lack of HORIZONS in this poll? Surely the "actual" opinion was unrepresented. There is also the obvious bias that the population sampled were subscribers of a magazine directly related the the topic of the poll.

I thought the same thing...

Bizarra

Define Disney magazine? Is this that little TV Guide sized mag at the news stands? If not, I've never heard of the one you're talking about. Where do you find subscription info?? :confused:

Sloan

Disney Magazine defined

Disney Magazine is a "full size" glossy paper, color magazine all about Disney, and is not park specific. I guess I get it by virtue of being a long-time Annual Pass holder, as I sure don't recall having actively subscribed to it. It's fun!

bearboysnc

Originally posted by pilka214
i think minnie should have been 3rd or 4th of course mickey is #1 and goofy#2 just because goofy is well goofy. but y are chip and dale above minnie that one stumps me

I'm more surprised Pooh didn't score higher.

awallaceunc

Originally posted by Bizarra
Define Disney magazine? Is this that little TV Guide sized mag at the news stands? If not, I've never heard of the one you're talking about. Where do you find subscription info?? :confused:

Sloan defined the magazine, and I thought I'd add that what you're describing is Disney Adventures. Not a bad mag (I still have every issue from my 5-year subscription when I was younger), but it's more youth-based, and not the same as Disney Magazine.

-Aaron

Bizarra

Thanks for the descriptions. I wasn't aware there was a full sized glossy Disney magazine. Now I know.. and I actually found a copy at Barnes & Noble. It's a nice mag and I think I will look into Subscriptions. :)

I've bought a few copies of Disney Adventures, because they had some cute Pirates Of The caribbean comics in them. This was the only Disney Magazind knew about, hence my confusion. :lol:

Biz

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom