2 WEEKS TO GO!!

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Make sure your dining reservations and fast passes are set, get birthday buttons and have fun!
I'd say its probably too late to make dinner reservations at this point, they do fill up rather quickly.

if anybody had any advise for a first timer?
Enjoy yourself, don't sweat the small things and don't get worked up over waiting. If you can avoid stressing out at waiting, the enjoyment level goes way up :)

Upvote 0

12in12

Remember you can't do everything, take your time to really enjoy things, don't constantly rush of to do or see the next thing. Have an amazing birthday!

Upvote 0

Disneyfreak Jen

:)Take some time off during the afternoon to head back to your resort, sit at the pool, even if it's cool out and you need a sweatshirt. Just nice to put your feet up and give them a rest.
:)Not sure how long you're going for, but get to Downtown Disney, er, Disney Springs, for some shopping. Lots of restaurants too, and nightlife if you choose.
:pEnjoy a Kaki Gori from the cart in Japan (Epcot).
:)Don't underestimate the time it takes on the buses from the resorts to parks and vice versa. Sometimes it takes much longer than you think, sometimes its much faster than you think. Plan accordingly.
:)Even though you're excited, SLOW DOWN, don't rush down Main Street. Try to look around and smell the roses, take it all in!!!!!

Upvote 0

Mygreyglamour

My husband and I are doing an adults only trip during that time. Advice: early mornings for rides, fast pass afternoon or evening, drink around the world. There are still a ton of dining options available.

Upvote 0

KikoKea

Yay! In addition to the above, I'd add that you try to relax and not rush about madly, trying to do everything. I would suggest reading up on the attractions in each park and making notes about what is where- take a look at the online maps to be familiar with the layout of the parks. If you haven't already, check the hours for each park and plan which park to go to based on any dining reservations you have and the hours the park is open, particularly if you are staying at a park resort and are able to take advantage of Extra Magic Hours.
Have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom