2 Rides in the Same Show Building?

PizzaPlanet

Additionally, Buzz Lightyear & Laugh Floor, Stitch & Cosmic Rays, Pooh & Princess Fairytale Hall, and Peter Pan, Hall of Presidents & Philharmagic are each in respective connected buildings. I'm not sure if they are considered the "same" show building, but they are definitely clustered together.
I believe the Tiki Room and CBJ are also in the same building. It's amazing how efficiently the MK is laid out.

FettFan

trk_mk_toad.jpg

DBF John

Yea the example I was thinking of was an instance where 2 rides were in the same building on different levels. So in simple terms, its a 2 floor building. Floor 1 is a ride, and Floor 2 is a different ride. This would have been a way to save space.

It's also highly possible I misunderstood or misread lol, I'm just trying to see if the community here can prove me crazy or not crazy :)

This sounds like Autopia and the Submarine Voyage in Disneyland, Autopia track is on top of the Submarine show building.

disneyfrk1221

Original Poster
At Disneyland, much of Alice in Wonderland is above Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride.

I think this is what I was thinking of! Thanks so much. And thanks for all the other wonderful answers here, so much interesting information! Had no idea the 2 Avatar rides shared the same building.

Please post of video of you mansplaining all this wonderful trivia to your girlfriend! :)

LOL! Yea she's unfortunately probably used to my endless trivia by now :)

JohnD

My answer is WDW RR and Splash Mountain. The railroad goes right through the final scene thereby having two rides in the same building.

JohnD

I just got back from Disney, and was trying to relay to my girlfriend a piece of Disney trivia. I had read a while back there were was a show building in either Disneyland or Magic Kingdom that had 2 rides in it. I thought it was Pirates of the Caribbean, because I thought I had read that the reason for the drop was so that you could get to the lower part of the show building, and that the top level was a different ride. But maybe it was PotC in Disneyland? Or maybe another ride all together?

Does anyone have any clue what I'm talking about? I'm not sure if I'm misremembering the factoid, read it wrong, it was not true, or if I just can't remember all the details. Thanks to anyone who can help me track this down :)

If you go by "ride", then Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and Snow White's Scary Adventures were in the same show building. Those have been replaced with one ride, and one M&G: Winnie the Pooh and Princess Fairytale Hall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom