2 questions

disneytopdog

Original Poster
1) The resort monorail line what order does it stop. MK, GF, POLY, TTC, CONTEMPORARY, or is it the reverse?

2) Has anyone ever walked from the POLY to the TTC? If so how far/long of a walk is it from the POLY bus stop to TTC?

Rammstein

1) The resort monorail line what order does it stop. MK, GF, POLY, TTC, CONTEMPORARY, or is it the reverse?

2) Has anyone ever walked from the POLY to the TTC? If so how far/long of a walk is it from the POLY bus stop to TTC?

1) The Resort Monorail goes Contemporary Resort - Ticket & Transportation Centre - Polynesian Resort - Grand Floridian Resort - Magic Kingdom. It goes the opposite way to the Express monorail. It does depend on where the monorail starts it's normal day from though.

2) I have never walked from the Polynesian Resort to the TTC. Having looked at it on Google Earth, the first buildings of the Poynesian Resort do only look like a monorail's length away from the TTC. I don't know how far it is to the Polynesian Resort reception though.

Larry Mondello

Contemporary - TTC- Poly- Grand Floridian -Magic Kingdom -Repeat

disneytopdog

Original Poster
1) The Resort Monorail goes Contemporary Resort - Ticket & Transportation Centre - Polynesian Resort - Grand Floridian Resort - Magic Kingdom. It goes the opposite way to the Express monorail. It does depend on where the monorail starts it's normal day from though.

2) I have never walked from the Polynesian Resort to the TTC. Having looked at it on Google Earth, the first buildings of the Poynesian Resort do only look like a monorail's length away from the TTC. I don't know how far it is to the Polynesian Resort reception though.

Thanks...I am trying to use the monorail more than the busses to get around. Example: from MGM to Epcot get on any monorail resort bus. Take monorail to ttc from resorts. Then Monorail to Epcot. I know it will take longer than a direct bus. Just kinda tired of the busses

shumphr2

On our last trip we were riding the monorail from MK to GF....Stops were MK, Contemp, TTC, Poly, GF. When we stopped at TTC I could see the entrance to Poly.....Maybe a 5 minute walk......Hope this helps:wave:......Enjoy your trip

Vernonpush

Thanks...I am trying to use the monorail more than the busses to get around. Example: from MGM to Epcot get on any monorail resort bus. Take monorail to ttc from resorts. Then Monorail to Epcot. I know it will take longer than a direct bus. Just kinda tired of the busses
Have you tried the Friendship boat from MGM to Epcot? It's a much shorter route then the Monorail excursion. It's also only a 15 minute walk.

Eljay

Yes, you can easily walk from the TTC to the Poly, weather permitting. When you check in, you can request a room in one of the longhouses that is closest to the TTC. Tahiti and Rapa Nui are closest to the TTC, but a distance from the main building.
Here is info about the Poly. http://allearsnet.com/acc/faq_poly.htm

ThinkTink721

The monorail goes MK, Contemporary, TTC, Polynesian & then GF.

You can take a short walk from the Polynesian to the TTC.

:wave:

JML42691

Instead of doing the monorail excursion from MGM-EPCOT or vise versa, try taking the friendship boats. They are quite peaceful and are very quite compared to the Fort Wilderness/ Wilderness Lodge Boats. You can be sure to get a seat mid-day and it is a peaceful 10-15 minute cruise through and stopping at S&D, Boardwalk, and the Y/B Club. The boat brings you to the enterance of MGM and to the International Gateway between France and the UK in the World Showcase at all park hours. You can also choose to walk this route in about the same ammount of time (with the boat stopping at the resorts) if you are looking for some extra exercise.

TinkerBelle8878

I have and its really not a bad walk. Its faster than waiting for the monorail and then disembarking a few minutes later. And it makes more sense for Epcot to just walk over to TTC from the Poly since then you're embarking, disembarking at TTC, then embarking on the Epcot monorail.

ThinkTink721

I know in Disney has offered the free dining plan in the past, however have they ever extended the dates?
I don't think that they have or will...
Probably due to the fact that their attendance picks back up as the holidays approach (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's).
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom