2 parents - 3 kids.. stroller logistics help!

teenie0140

We are going to Disney in December this year (week after Thanksgiving) with one 6 year old girl and twin 1.5 year old girls. We are driving down so we will have our double stroller (city mini jogger double) and then we are bringing a stroller for the 6 year old because we know she won't want to walk the whole time and we aren't about to be fighting with her while dealing with the twins too - so for everyone's sanity, we will have 2 strollers, 3 kids and only 2 parents. The numbers aren't in our favor haha. Any recommendations on how to handle getting on the buses (or do we just plan on driving instead since we'll have our cars?) We do plan on park hopping a few days based on our dining reservations so that throws a wrench in driving everyday.

To the parents who have done this before, give me hope we'll survive!!

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Just a few days' rental could pay for an umbrella stroller.
But she needs one sturdy enough. She has already asked on another thread what strollers can accommodate a child of her child height and weight and those strollers are EXPENSIVE. Again I am showing all options I can here to give her the most info for her to make what she feels is the right choice for her. If that is a $45 umbrella stroller that's fine with me...

Upvote 0

teenie0140

Original Poster
We figured it out - we were being dummies. We have a single stroller from when our oldest was little. We'll bring that and our double. We can throw some bags in there when she's not using it (ie. back packs etc to save our backs) and then we she needs a lift, put her in the city mini (which she fits in) and then put one twin in the single while the other rides in the double with her. My twin parent mind wasn't thinking of splitting them up - but it makes sense. We will drive to the park pretty much everyday. Our schedule does allow us to not park hop if we want - we ended up cancelling Sci Fi Drive one night and switching (not because of this stroller issue). If the little girls are up for it and nap in the stroller, we'll hop. If not, we'll head back to the hotel.

Thanks to all those that had helpful suggestions. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom