2 Great Disney Surprises in one Day!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
you are so lucky!!!!!!!!! I wish i could spend 24 days at disney :( how did ur family react? if it was me i would be doing cartwheels out the door. my parents would be like an extra day at disney????? my friends would be excited because its an extra day of hanging out.
We are all delighted, that will be a nice day chillin by the pool :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Wow that's brilliant!! What happened, was your flight full or have they cancelled it? Which airline are you flying with? Talk about luck of the Irish ;) You're going to have an amazing time.

Hope you have more luck with the vouchers than we do, we've never yet used them, always forget to take them out with us. We'll be in the queue at Ghiradelli's, "Did you bring the voucher?" "No, did you?" "No". Same with the fireworks, Illuminations we watch from R&C, MK we forgot the vouchers lol.
We use most of them, especially the preferred viewing :D

tare

Woohoo what a great Day!!!

Just received our vacation package with our reserved fireworks viewing spot tickets, our gift card and loads of vouchers in it :D
The excitement is building :)

And also today got a call from the airline and the long and short of it is we are now flying out a day earlier and its costing us so much less that it covered another night at WDW!!

Woohoo 24 Days in WDW :D
How did you get reserved fireworks viewing? I've never heard if that except when you purchase special meals or such!!??!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
That's so awesome! Will you be missing for 24 whole days? What will we do without you?! :D Also, how do you get priority viewing? :confused:
How did you get reserved fireworks viewing? I've never heard if that except when you purchase special meals or such!!??!!

Its one of the perks when booking with wdw uk!

You get to book a priority viewing of both ROE and Wishes :D

jlevis

We arrive on the 2nd and are there through the 26th :D
That could be a plan man, where do you like a brew at WDW?

My family will be there with us the week of 4 to 12 August. Let's do something the week of the 12th maybe early in the week. I don't have a preference to the place. We have a car so we're mobile.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
My family will be there with us the week of 4 to 12 August. Let's do something the week of the 12th maybe early in the week. I don't have a preference to the place. We have a car so we're mobile.
Im thinking tuesday the 14th or Wednesday the 15th at Rose & Crown?

disney magic 06

We did wonder if the viewing areas were worth going to. This year we only watched Illuminations once from R&C, and Wishes twice, once from California Grill and once from the park, I went to the hub and the other 2 went on the new Dumbos - they said it was amazing from there.

Whereabouts is the MK viewing area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom