2 days till I make my reservations and....

disneydiva72

Original Poster
I'M SO NERVOUS!!! Please tell me I'm not the only nut around here! :lol:

any tips? This is my first time making reservations for xmas eve and xmas day!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Be flexible !!!!!

Be prepared to change your preferred dining times to get in at your chosen restaurant (or even change restaurants to get a sit down meal anywhere on property !!!!)

mousefan1972

No, you are not the only nut around here. My 180 day mark was last Friday, and I was stressing over what we could get for Christmas Eve and Day. I called right at 7 a.m., got through immediately, and had booked 9 nights worth of ressies in about 15 minutes. Although you likely won't need it, have a back up plan in case your first choices aren't available at the times you want.

I think we feel stressed b/c we are the type "A" planners.... but it will all work out!! Good luck. :wave:

GoofyforWDW

I'M SO NERVOUS!!! Please tell me I'm not the only nut around here! :lol:

any tips? This is my first time making reservations for xmas eve and xmas day!

My first xmas in Disney this year and I was dreading getting resevations.

Called 180 days out from my first day (14th) and got 10 days of reservations without any problems at all which really surprised me.

Had to call back in a couple of days to bok my last 2 days reservations which were xmas eve and xmas day! I actually forgot and only remembered today!

Was really worried then as I wanted Le Cellier on xmas day which I thought i had no chance of getting now but low and behold called about 9.15am orlando time today and actually got Le Cellier straight away!

I think we all panic but to be honest it really wasn't as bad as I thought!

Just be flxible on times and you should be ok.

Enjoy!

Erin_Akey

You will do fine. This is our longest trip and you can only book a total of 190 days out, so we are all booked through the 30th, which I added today, but i have to call each day to book the next day. New Year's Eve reservations are not even open until tomorrow so i am excited to see what special events are available for that tomorrow!

Now we did book Hoop De Do and Luau WAY more than 190 days out. For dnner shows you can do that. We are doing Luau Christmas Day.

You should be fine. I got everything we wanted. If you are planning shows, though, I wouldn't wait 180 days.

Good luck!:wave:

shmmrname

For each meal your planning, I would have at least 2 or 3 back-up options that would be perfectly fine for you. If you're desired location/time can't be met, it helps to have alternatives you can fall back on instead of getting all flustered.

Tiggerfanatic

Also, it sometimes is easier to get what you want if you plan on eating at odd times, i.e., do lunch at 130PM instead of noon, or plan on an early or late supper.....the best meal on our last trip was Boma's, and our ressies were for 9PM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom