2 days left!!!

pennylane

Original Poster
I have 48 hours and 32 seconds left till our trip to WDW!! My son will turn 6 there and it is his first trip for him and his stepsister. Any tips to make it extra-special?:sohappy:

ml123_9

Get a "Happy Birthday" button at guest services or concierge, at your hotel, and add his birthday as the event if you have ADR's. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

foreverbelle

How exciting...my suggestion, go and have a good time, have everyone in your group act like kids..and just enjoy the moment. I agree to wear the buttons!!!

mrg1106

In the Parks
No
Oh boy. At least you'll be in WDW when the World comes to an end haha jk. Leaving for WDW is always an exciting feeling though, I love it.

DisneyDebNJ

How lucky are you!!!!! Happy Birthday to your little one!!! You can always have a basket waiting for your son upon arrival, or go to a character breakfast or dinner, and let the CMs know it's his birthday for a special surprise. I have done this for my son (now 22) for the last 20 yrs, ask a CM how to make it special. My son told me, the surprises I did for him at Disney, still make him smile!! Congrats to him and enjoy your vacation!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom