2 Bathroom Villas

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Only 1 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms (2 toilets) is Kidani and Bay Lake Tower. The split bathrooms as mentioned are in the other 1 bedrooms. Most 1 bedrooms have the split bath with tub and sink in one room and shower, sink, and toilet in another that connect to each other. ;)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
That 2nd bathroom in Bay Lake is tiny, barely enough counter space for 1 person.

MissViv

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. Kidani sounds like it might work and is available for the time frame we want to go.

MissViv

Original Poster
We priced out a 2 BR at Old Key West and a 1 BR at Kidani and Kidani comes in cheaper at $493. less. This is for four nights in November with myself and two adult grandsons, 21 and 25.

Which one do you think the grandsons would like the best?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We priced out a 2 BR at Old Key West and a 1 BR at Kidani and Kidani comes in cheaper at $493. less. This is for four nights in November with myself and two adult grandsons, 21 and 25.

Kidani, hands down. They'll enjoy the viewing areas for the resort savannah, great restaurants, etc.

They should be fine on the pullout sleeper sofa.

nickys

Premium Member
Kidani, hands down. They'll enjoy the viewing areas for the resort savannah, great restaurants, etc.

They should be fine on the pullout sleeper sofa.

And at Kidani, one of them can use the sleeper chair. So they can each have a separate sleeping surface.

aliceismad

The only advantage of OKW (other than the bigger size of a 2 bedroom vs. a 1 bedroom) is the boat to Disney Springs should the grandsons want to enjoy the dining and nightlife there.

correcaminos

with those ages, OKW by FAR! Seriously we're not talking 5 year olds who will like Kidani's pool more or the like. Plus there is no way I'd make two grown adults do the sleeper sofa/sleeper chair. I don't even make my 11yo do it more than 2 nights.

While we love Kidani, I think you will be making a big mistake going to a 1 bedroom with your crew. With a 2 bedroom each boy gets their own bed. You have the living area open for those coming and going at different hours. A lot more space. Ease to get to DS and a bunch of other reasons.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Can I just say you are an awesome grandma to bring your adult grandsons on a trip to WDW! I’m sure they will be happy with whichever resort or room type you pick. 😀

Bartledvd

Two bedroom at OKW means they each get a queen bed and no one has to sleep in the kitchen/dining/living room and you will have your own private toilet bathtub and shower room.

It is all personal preference i would never go stay at or expect anyone staying with me to be in less comfort than i can offer at home and a sleeper sofa for anyone staying with me is a absolute no.

But your grandkids might be very happy at kadani and the savings cover a pretty large amount of dinning over four days and to be honest at their age i would have slept on the floor for a chance to go to Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom