1st Timer...

MaXXimus

Original Poster
Family and I are going to SeaWorld for the 1st time during our June '07 WDW trip and was wondering if anyone can give me some pointers on where to have lunch and dinner and an idea of the costs? As for dinner... do I need to book 180 days in advance as with WDW?

CAPTAIN HOOK

The best place for dinner is to "Dine With Shamu" - an up close and personal chance to view Shamu with a limited number of other guests while eating from the buffet meal. Good value and I'd recommend it - book as soon as you make your mind up (just to be sure). Check out this link for SeaWorld Dining

Rabflmom

There is alsoSharks where you sit by the windows of the shark tank and can watch the sharks while you eat. Need to get reservation when you enter the park. Can get pizza for around $7 or $8 and other entrees for around $22. We like Smoikey Creek for platters of BBq beef, ribs, or chicken- around $10-$14 depending on the platter. And the pizza place actually has good pizza and other pasta and chicken type meals that you pick up cafeteria style. I think eerything there is under $10 or $12. You can also get sandwiches for lunch at the hospitality house and get a free beer. And if you just want hot dogs there is a stand by the dolphin feeding area where you can get that.

MaXXimus

Original Poster
Dine With Shamu sounds nice but with our 17yr old daughter with Lupus I may have to pass because it looks to me as if some of this takes place outdoors... and with all the outdoors already involved its probably best to do what can be done inside. So I guess we should do the Sharks, indoors and a beautiful backdrop for a meal and some pics.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Dine With Shamu sounds nice but with our 17yr old daughter with Lupus I may have to pass because it looks to me as if some of this takes place outdoors...

It is outdoors - however, it is a covered veranda (for want of a better word), giving shelter from the sun (and rain) but the front is open to the pool area.

drdoom1001

Do the Luau,It's indoors,food is served family style,I do believe you'll need reservations especially if it's a busy time like summer.During busy times I believe they have 2 Luaus a day,one around 5pm and the other one like 7pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom