1st time in 15 years

rsg1971

hi all,

Two of us are travelling to Disneyworld for 2 weeks in October, staying at the Coronado Springs. We've booked through Walt Disney Travel Company (I thought they were really helpful), and well, as I'm sure you can imagine, the whole thing is costing a packet - but this is a long over due treat for the both of us.

The last time I went to Disney world was in 1986! It'll be like I've never been before with all the changes (only MK and EPCOT were open then).

Anyway, we're both extremely excited and I was just wondering if you could answer some of my queries, any help would be most grateful, and I look forward to posting more (particularly after I've been and have something to talk about!):

- our holiday includes 2 ultimate park hopper passes (for the length of our holiday), there is an outside chance that we might be going again within a year, is it possible/adviseable to upgrade these tickets to annual passes?

- can I really book a restaurant res/ PS from the UK all these weeks in advance? We really fancy a Saturday night in the California Grill watching the fireworks.

- what's the best dinner show?

Thanks for now, I hope you don't mind answering some more questions as we plan our trip in more detail...

kindest regards

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom