1st time going for Xmas 2005..What are the BEST things to see?

herewecomeagain

Original Poster
You guys are great!!!!---thanks!

thanks everyone, keep em coming.....we have a good bit of time there and since we were just there in May for the opening of the 50th, we are not so rushed to do 'everything"! We have a four year old, so all of these things sound great!
:xmas: :sohappy: :xmas: :sohappy:

Epcot82Guy

PhilharMagician said:
The holiday version of Illuuminations
The new holiday version of Wishes
The Candlelight Processional
Definately hit as many resorts as possible. The Gingerbread houses, trees, carosell's, villages and many other things that are made of candy and gingerbread are absolutely amazing to see.
Donald's Breakfastasaurus has Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto all dressed in their holiday best.
Most of the parades have there holiday versions running.
Look at the detail and themeing of the decorations and how they differ between resorts and the different lands and areas in the parks

At MVMCP make sure you get your picture as soon as it starts or just as the party is ending.
Try to see the shows that are put on during the party only early in the evening, then hit the rides later.

No matter what just enjoy the holidays at WDW.

Just want to second this post. Pretty much sums it up. Enjoy the snow on Main St.!

MinnieSummer

Santa is at DTD by the World of Disney store. Santa Goofy is at AK in Camp Minnie-Mickey. Santa has also been in MK by the Fire Station but I haven't seen him there the last few years. He's also at the resorts on Christmas Eve.

The best place is really DTD.

And I forgot about the Tree Lighting Ceremonies. They are very special.
The Mickeys Night Before Christmas plays during the MVMCP and after the parties are done it plays during normal park hours. I can't remember when you said you were going so you can catch it even if you aren't there when the parties are running.

Shellybelle

I want to make sure I have this right:
During the MVMCP Mickey's Night Before Christmas plays in Tomorrowland...and then there is another show in front of the castle? What will this show be about? Also, isn't there some sort of storytelling with Belle?

MinnieSummer

Yes, during MVMCP Mickeys Night before Christmas is in Tomorrowland. The show at the castle will still be Cinderellabration as far as I know. Storytime with Belle is to the right of the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom