1PM Tickets and Genie+

potzie

Original Poster
We are going to MK on Wednesday with a 1PM entry ticket. Can I purchase Genie+ that morning and join the virtual queue for Tron even though we can't enter the park until 1PM. Will the system know that and only give us times after 1PM?

We are staying deluxe so we get the extended evening hours so 1PM to 1AM should be a good amount of time. Just want to maximize our rides.

Thanks.

nickys

Premium Member
We are going to MK on Wednesday with a 1PM entry ticket. Can I purchase Genie+ that morning and join the virtual queue for Tron even though we can't enter the park until 1PM. Will the system know that and only give us times after 1PM?

We are staying deluxe so we get the extended evening hours so 1PM to 1AM should be a good amount of time. Just want to maximize our rides.

Thanks.
First of all, you don’t need to buy G+ to try for the VQs.
But I assume these tickets will allow you to both buy G+ and try for the VQs.

For the 7am VQ you must have a park reservation for MK. The CMs are very strict about entry time for the ride, and you could get any BG. So I wouldn’t bother with that one.
There is a 1pm drop for which you need to be tapped into the park to try for. I would try for that once in the park - try and arrive a little before so you can tap in right on time, or even a few minutes early.
And since you are staying deluxe, there is a further VQ at 6pm, for which you will also be eligible, even if you already got a BG at 1pm. (In other words, deluxe guests can get 2 rides using the VQ system).

Last edited:

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I was able to use G+ on an after 1PM convention ticket in May. You must be in the park for the 1Pm drop but the system will let you book a G+ for any time - not just 1PM. So you could book say a 12:30PM and use that to your advantage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom