1986 Blue Sky Park - Harbortown U.S.A. Brainstorm

goofyyukyuk

Also to @goofyyukyukyuk17 and @Brer Panther my apologies for the nomination - everyone participated in some fashion and the folks who commented the least I ended up putting in random.org; it was originally @b-wolf95 but because he's new and did a good job with the parades I switch him for goofy - mostly for designing Yogi Bear 3 months ago.:p

Now ironically not only am I in the Veto project but b-wolf is too 😅 Welp, this will be fun, good luck everyone!
Suuuuuuuuure we all know who you're coming for 🤣
I kid, I kid... I was totally expecting to get nominated bc I've been slammed studying for exams... but you know, you getting put into the Veto project is Yogi getting his last laugh 🤣

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I kid, I kid... I was totally expecting to get nominated bc I've been slammed studying for exams... but you know, you getting put into the Veto project is Yogi getting his last laugh 🤣
screen-shot-2018-04-18-at-12-53-11-pm.jpg

Chaos Cat

Also to @goofyyukyukyuk17 and @Brer Panther my apologies for the nomination - everyone participated in some fashion and the folks who commented the least I ended up putting in random.org; it was originally @b-wolf95 but because he's new and did a good job with the parades I switch him for goofy - mostly for designing Yogi Bear 3 months ago.:p

Now ironically not only am I in the Veto project but b-wolf is too 😅 Welp, this will be fun, good luck everyone!
> Tea detected. Execute analysis of Tea...
> Analyzing...
> Analyzing...
> Analysis complete. Conclusion: Spilled and hot.

(Don't worry, I'm only going to do the robot thing when it's funny)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
> Quarry: What is the event that @Pi on my Cake is referring to?
It was back (mostly) in late 2017/early 2018 during the Great Movie Ride Competition and the Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4. @D Hindley took on the role of HULK.

HULK WRITE MESSAGE LIKE THIS.

HULK GOOD AT BRAINSTORMING

HULK NEVER RUN JOKE INTO GROUND THOUGH

It was just a similar fun running joke haha.

Point is, you make a good bot lol

TheOriginalTiki

Are we gonna have typical judge reviews/ podcast like in SYWTBA?
There will be a review podcast tonight. Unfortunately because because @mickeyfan5534 and I both have super busy schedules this season, feedback is going to be limited to podcast only. We simply don't have time to do written reviews. If anyone watching from the sidelines (@JokersWild?) would like to do written reviews, that'd be VERY much appreciated.

JokersWild

There will be a review podcast tonight. Unfortunately because because @mickeyfan5534 and I both have super busy schedules this season, feedback is going to be limited to podcast only. We simply don't have time to do written reviews. If anyone watching from the sidelines (@JokersWild?) would like to do written reviews, that'd be VERY much appreciated.
I gotchu. Stay tuned.

Mickeynerd17

I know round one is finished, but I though that finishing up the streets was a good idea during the power of veto game.

Here is the completed Gables Village exteriors:
2020_09_25_12.01.10.jpg

An elevated view with the Haunted Lighthouse show building in the back:
2020_09_25_12.01.28.jpg

A view of the street from the entrance:
2020_09_25_12.02.02.jpg

These last two photos are an addition to the lighthouse. I thought it would be a cool theming placement to have a broken guard rail and blood on the rocks to keep with the storyline of the captain falling off the lighthouse.
2020_09_25_12.39.40.jpg
2020_09_25_12.39.50.jpg

If anybody wants to add these to the site, your more than welcome to, but they don't have to be in there because it's after the due date for round 1.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom