1982 Peoplemover narration.

JAKECOTCenter

Original Poster
Does anyone have the 1982 Peoplemover narration with BJ Ward? I've heard parts of it on David O'Neal's peoplemover video. The only one that I know that's been released has been the 1986 narration with Star Tours and Captain EO. The 1982 narration has Inner Space and the Character Shop and Tron.

Stevek

Does anyone have the 1982 Peoplemover narration with BJ Ward? I've heard parts of it on David O'Neal's peoplemover video. The only one that I know that's been released has been the 1986 narration with Star Tours and Captain EO. The 1982 narration has Inner Space and the Character Shop and Tron.
I've got live versions from 74 and 76 and "source" from 86 & 87. I've also got a Jack Wagner version. The live versions are male narrated have ATIS but the Super Speed Tunnel, not Tron. I've yet to find anything better than the 86 and 87 source versions. I don't see it on DisneyChris.com either...if anyone had it, would probably be him.

JAKECOTCenter

Original Poster
I've got live versions from 74 and 76 and "source" from 86 & 87. I've also got a Jack Wagner version. The live versions are male narrated have ATIS but the Super Speed Tunnel, not Tron. I've yet to find anything better than the 86 and 87 source versions. I don't see it on DisneyChris.com either...if anyone had it, would probably be him.
DisneyChris doesn't have the 82 narration. David O'Neal must be the only one who has it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom