1970's Walt Disney World photos.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
1976 Mickey in flowers in front of train station

197710DWMickeyinFlowers.jpg

Is that woman wearing a 70s halter top? Imagine the sunburn she got.....

betty rose

i think my pixie dust levels must be low - i'm feeling more disney villain than disney princess right now because i look at the pic and think...ugh no air conditioning (it's like 100 here today) and i wonder if even half of the people in the pic are still alive. thanks goodness i only have 2 weeks until i get a few days at wdw to recharge.
I'm still alive.:D

It's amazing, as much as technology has changed, materials for costumes and parade fixtures, the essence of Disney still remains. Viewing the people in the photos, the magic has never disappeared.

MaryJaneP

Awesome pic of the Contemporary! I love it! Such a great sense of a bygone era! :sohappy:

Is it me or does the Contemporary look more modern in that picture than it does now?

We agree, the Contemporary looks more modern in that picture. Could it be because of the trees/foliage around it being so small? Or how about that there is no carbuncle convention wart? Or maybe the older style cars? Topiaries? Pixie dust does weird things. We think maybe our eyes and minds remind us that what once was modern, is no longer so modern.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom