1900 Park Fare dinner - what do I need to know?

Tuvalu

Are the characters there throughout the dinner service? I'm looking at an early ADR 6:30pm. Don't want to miss the character since that what we're paying for. ;)
Yes, the characters are there from open to close...otherwise it would not be called a character buffet :joyfull:.

We've eaten at Park Fare every year we've gone since I was 9 or 10. It's always great food, great service, and the BEST characters! My favorite memory was when I was 15, and I had a really bad case of the sniffles. I sneezed while talking with Prince Charming and he said "God bless you, my dear!" and felt my forehead for a fever, and then came back with a handkerchief for me. My boyfriend back home was less than thrilled when I told him later that night lol

EvilQueen-T

I agree with other posters, the step sisters can be hysterical and are what sets this character meal apart from all the others. We're not big buffet lovers and thought the food was just ok but we've never laughed so hard at a dinner.

blreinsel

I ate here in June 2015 and thought the food was great.. I went in with low expectations because I'd heard it was hit or miss. I was pleasantly surprised. Strawberry soup lived up to the hype!

However, the characters that appear here are inconsistent. A huge part of booking here for us was to meet the stepmother and stepsisters because they're so much fun, but can be difficult to catch at MK (and now they're not there at all!) We were extremely disappointed when all 3 were no shows to our dinner. We, of course, had Cinderella and Charming. We also had Suzy and Perla. But that was it and I've heard of others having a similar experience as of late. So that's something to consider!

jsmalley

We're trying this one for the first time in June. I've heard that sometimes the Fairy Godmother is there, others have said that she's intermittent or not there at all. Any input? Just wondering since she's not in the MK anymore...

Princess Kaylee

I've got a reservation coming up for dinner at 1900 Park Fare and was wondering what those who have been think about it. Anything interesting/fun/helpful I should know before I go?

You will dine with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Anastasia, Drizella, and the Wicked Stepmother. The food is delicious!

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
We thought the character interaction was great; the best we experienced on any of our trips. The food was ok. It's amazing how good the sound proofing is in the walls - we had no idea how loud it would be until we got inside. Because it is a buffet, there are a lot of kids running around. I'm not saying any of that is a bad thing, but if you're the type that gets stressed in those conditions, you might be happy to hear that they do serve alcohol. In any case, the kids really seem to enjoy it and at the end of the day, that's what it's all about....

blreinsel

The only characters that are guaranteed here are Cinderella and Charming.. The others are intermittent. Also, our character interactions were subpar and rushed so that's hit or miss as well. Definitely a fun meal to do once, but certainly wouldn't consider it a "must-do" based on my experience and what I've read of the experiences of many others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom