19 hours and Counting...

Jungle Skipper

Original Poster
Wahoo! 19 hours and counting until I leave for the long weekend trip!!! :sohappy: I can hardly contain myself! (driving the people in my office up the wall!) :sohappy:

Flying out of Nasville tomorrow afternoon and heading the POR (my first stay there...looking forward to it). So much to do tonight last minute packing and the like, making sure everything is just perfect for my moms birthday this weekend!

Anyone else going to be there this weekend? I'd love to meet some fellow disney fanatics! Oh and I will post a detailed trip report on Tuesday so keep your eyes out for it!

Look out WDW here i come!!!!! (sorry, I had to vent to people who will understand my excitement! :D :lol:

Jungle Josh

OZZY

I am so jealous. We just got back last month and I'm having a sever case of the Disney blues. have a great trip.

murphy

Have a fantastic time!!! Enjoy every minute of your trip!!! Stayed at POR on my last trip in the mansion section, This is a very beautiful and peaceful resort!! You'll love it!! I have to wait till june. First time in the boardwalk villas! I can't wait Let us know how clean the parks are these days!! ENJOY!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom