18th Birthday!!

disney princess

Original Poster
So,I've recently posted that Ill be going to WDW Feb 15th to the 21st,I failed to mention I'm going for my 18th birthday! :]

What are some fun things I can do to celebrate?
I mean,its my 18th birthday! Ideas?

TheDisneyMagic

Wohoo, have a fantastic time! Make sure you get a Birthday button from every park, remember if you haven't already got your entrance tickets, you can get in for free on your Birthday. If you have already got your tickets you can get a gift certificate for the value of a one day ticket to be spend on any merchandise within the parks.

When wearing your button, try and keep count on how many people say Happy Birthday to you, you would be suprised just how many people actually say it to you throughout the day.

Quite often in some of the restaurants, your server will bring you an extra little something if they see it's your Birthday.

Have an awesome time! :sohappy:

disney princess

Original Poster
Wohoo, have a fantastic time! Make sure you get a Birthday button from every park, remember if you haven't already got your entrance tickets, you can get in for free on your Birthday. If you have already got your tickets you can get a gift certificate for the value of a one day ticket to be spend on any merchandise within the parks.

When wearing your button, try and keep count on how many people say Happy Birthday to you, you would be suprised just how many people actually say it to you throughout the day.

Quite often in some of the restaurants, your server will bring you an extra little something if they see it's your Birthday.

Have an awesome time! :sohappy:

Thank you! I'm really excited! Question about the free entry on your birthday...I'm not going into the park on my ACTUAL birthday cause like the whole is an "18th celebration" so how does the free ticket work?

I know you can get the "birthday buttons" even if it is not your actual birthday. When we went last year for my father and his g/f's birthdays it wasn't their actual birthdays and they still got the buttons, extra desserts at restaurants, extra fastpasses, and moved to the front of some lines! ALWAYS WEAR YOUR BUTTON!! Most CMs will make your trip extra special! :D

coolmark18

Thank you! I'm really excited! Question about the free entry on your birthday...I'm not going into the park on my ACTUAL birthday cause like the whole is an "18th celebration" so how does the free ticket work?

You can only get a free ticket or gift certifcate if you go to one of the parks on the DATE of your birthday. The buttons have more leeway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom