180 days or 90 days?

Brioli

Original Poster
I'm so confused, I thought you could only book ADR's starting 90 days out. I keep seeing 180 days too. Which one should you do or can you do?

I'm afraid we won't get Cinderella's Royal Table :cry:

It is 90 days for everything but Cinderella, Hoop Dee Doo, & the Luau.
Cinderella, Hoop Dee Doo & the Luau are 180 days. Grand Gatherings are also 180 days.

Mystic

Cinderella, Hoop Dee Doo & the Luau are 180 days. Grand Gatherings are also 180 days.

Actually they are fast approaching their 90 day marks. Back in the fall, when Disney started implementing their new system, everything but CRT, Chef Mickey's, Victoria and Alberts and the dinner shows remained at 180 days. When Disney announced the switch to 90 days would be permanent, the 180 day window for the above mentioned restaurants was frozen in place, with the window ending mid-June. So as each day passed, those above restaurants saw the window dropping from 180 to 179 to 178 etc. Once they reach their "90" day window, which isn't too far off now, they will revert to 90 days for booking. If you look up Hoop Dee Doo on disneyworld.com, you will see that it clearly states the booking window for that is 90 days.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Incorrect. All dining is back to 90 days (or will be very shortly) and having a grand gathering makes no difference on your dining booking window.

disneygirl1024

^^^^^

Not entirely true. I booked my reservation last night for Chef Mickey's. I was told I could book for Cindy's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's, and V&A. We are at 100 days as of today.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
^^^^^

Not entirely true. I booked my reservation last night for Chef Mickey's. I was told I could book for Cindy's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's, and V&A. We are at 100 days as of today.
Correct. You are allowed to book dining 90 days from the first day you arrive for a maxim 10 days worth of dining. In essence you can go out a much as 100 days providing that you have a 10 day reservation at a Disney resort.

disneygirl1024

Well see last night I was at 101 days and I did ask about the 90 +10 days and I was told I could not make any reservations for my trip 6-14/22 until 3/16. So I have to call back. They would only do the Chef Mickey ressie cause the girl I talked to said the ones I stated above could only be made cause of the 180 day limit.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well see last night I was at 101 days and I did ask about the 90 +10 days and I was told I could not make any reservations for my trip 6-14/22 until 3/16. So I have to call back. They would only do the Chef Mickey ressie cause the girl I talked to said the ones I stated above could only be made cause of the 180 day limit.
You must have caught it just right. CRT and CM are still in flux from the 180 day switch. If I am not mistaken we should be at 90+10 across the board in a little more than a week.

Mystic

Is that why the CM ask if your ADR is for after May 26??

They asked if your ADRs are for after May 26th because all ADRs being made for after this date are going through the new dining system. All ADRs for days prior to May 26 are still using the old reservation system.

TxStateMouse

I'm traveling in September 09, so NO MATTER WHAT, my ADR's are 90 days correct? Regardless of the place, either CRT or Prime Time, both will be 90 days?

I think that's right according to what you all are saying, I'm traveling after May 26th (or whenever you all said) so I am subject to the 90 day rule. Right?:shrug:

Why do ADR's stress us out so dang bad? Thank Goodness for Kingdom Konsultants!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm traveling in September 09, so NO MATTER WHAT, my ADR's are 90 days correct? Regardless of the place, either CRT or Prime Time, both will be 90 days?

I think that's right according to what you all are saying, I'm traveling after May 26th (or whenever you all said) so I am subject to the 90 day rule. Right?:shrug:

Why do ADR's stress us out so dang bad? Thank Goodness for Kingdom Konsultants!
You are all good. You will fall under the new 90 + 10 rule and your KK agent will take care of it anyway so you really have no worries.

Brioli

Original Poster
Well, I called and they let me book Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch and Chef Mickey's for dinner. They said that is all they could take ADRs for. They wouldn't let me make ADR's for anything else until March 11th which is my 90 day mark. Just letting everyone know...and we DID get Cinderella's Royal Table WOOHOO!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Okay, so my arrival date is 9/24 at what point can I start making ADR's?

I want Chef Mickeys, and I know all the other places are 90 days but this whole 90+10 thing got me out of wack!

WDWNooby

We are exactly 100 days out...my travel agent called this morning and this is what she was told...

We arrive at our hotel on June 13...she cannot make our ADRs until after March 13. She tried like crazy to get them all done today but could not. The only ADR we currently have is for Cinderella's Breakfast because it, and Chef Mickey's are the only things you can book 180 days out (according to the person she spoke with).

Mystic

Okay, so my arrival date is 9/24 at what point can I start making ADR's?

I want Chef Mickeys, and I know all the other places are 90 days but this whole 90+10 thing got me out of wack!

According to the priority seating calculator located here http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php your 90 day mark is June 26th. Starting June 26, you will be able to make all your advanced dining reservations up to and including 10 days into your trip.

How the 90 + 10 works is at 90 days prior to your check in date, which will be June 26, you can start making your dining reservations. Disney allows on property guests to make all their dining reservations for their trip at this time up to 10 days into their trip. If your trip is longer than 10 days you will have to wait until you are 90 days away from the 11th day of your trip to make the remaining reservations.

baz212

We are exactly 100 days out...my travel agent called this morning and this is what she was told...

We arrive at our hotel on June 13...she cannot make our ADRs until after March 13. She tried like crazy to get them all done today but could not. The only ADR we currently have is for Cinderella's Breakfast because it, and Chef Mickey's are the only things you can book 180 days out (according to the person she spoke with).
Actually you won't be able to make ADRs until March 15, which is 90 days from your check-in day. You were able to squeak in on CRT and CM. You an currently book these through June 20 something, can't remember the exact day. Once it hits 90 days prior to that June date these are supposed to revert to 90 days also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom