180 Days Dining Reservation Issues

rob0519

I doubt it would make little difference. Dining for a few particular places is hard to get year round at WDW as certain restaurants have now become as "must do" as attractions like POTC and Space Mountain. However, dining "somewhere" is not all that hard to get day of outside of peak and holiday seasons. You just can't be picky about where you eat.

I would tend to disagree to a point. I don't think a lot of people that use free dining would be willing to drop $39.99-$54.99 plus tip x how many people in the family for Chef Mickey's or The Royal Table if it was coming directly out of their pocket. Just my opinion.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would tend to disagree to a point. I don't think a lot of people that use free dining would be willing to drop $39.99-$54.99 plus tip x how many people in the family for Chef Mickey's or The Royal Table if it was coming directly out of their pocket. Just my opinion.
You are right, but they are more than willing to pay $60 for the DDP which thanks to over inflated prices on the character meals, looks like a bargain.

Annalise Davis

Original Poster
@Annalise Davis did you figure out what the problem was or was it an issue with the website?

I think it was that I wasn't "fully" logged in sometimes (as to why I couldn't view my 180 + 10 when I first reserved). But the website issues really exacerbated the issues. My additional theory is also that there are less reservations being offered (e.g. I couldn't even get a reservation at Tutto Italia in Epcot, which has never been an issue even close to our travel dates). Just frustrated all around. :arghh:

psukardi

I had that same mindset a couple weeks back for my ADR too. I even added one of those Reservation Snipers to alert me when my preferred times were available at BOG then decided to set my expectations low & even put in my head that I won't get even one BOG reservation, that way if I get one, it'll be a surprise. I don't know what happened but a couple days after I made my ADRs, I would do random searches for BOG dinner & lunches on the Disney site and times were popping up like crazy. I wound up beating my own snipers and now I have multiple lunch & dinner reservations scattered across the days and nights me and my girl will be at Disney World. LOL. So my advice to you is to never give up and set your expections to where you don't even have any expectations and before you know it, they'll pop up, you'll see. I learned from the experts on here and other sites, blogs & forums that people cancel all the time & that openings pop up more than you think. And I would recommend signing up for a Sniper too at either www.wdwtools.com or www.wdwtablefinder.com

I prefer disneydiningassistant.com myself

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom