180 day ADRs - (T-Rex booked at 186 days?)

WLnTR

Original Poster
Hi All,

We booked our 180-day ADRs this morning. To my surprise, we were able to get everything we wanted (including BOG), except for T-Rex (at 186 days out no less). Anyhow, you can see how we fared below:

Saturday : check-in @ AOA - early dinner at Sanaa
Sunday : dinner at 'Ohana after Marathon
Monday : breakfast at Akershus (8:00 before park opens) / dinner at Tokyo Dining
Tuesday : dinner at Tusker House
Wednesday : shooting for dinner ADR at T-Rex (unsuccessful so far)
Thursday : dinner at SciFi
Friday : dinner at BOG
Saturday : check out

We'll have to figure out what to do about dinner on Wednesday. Maybe we'll try for somewhere else at DTD, or go for another resort restaurant. Any recommendations (on DDP)? Also, we've never done a breakfast in a park before opening. I assume the Disney buses will run from AOA to Epcot early enough for our 8:00 ressi?

Thanks!

Ariel484

Congrats on getting most of your ADRs! Very odd about T-Rex...did you try calling? I feel like sometime times don't show up online but CMs can find them over the phone. If you can't get T-Rex, Raglan Road is really good too (try the risotto and the bread pudding!). Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich are also good deals for a counter service credit.

Good luck with your marathon training! :)

disneyfan1995

Awesome ADR choices! We always do the Akershus breakfast so the buses will definitely run to Epcot for you guys. You'll also get in early, which is nice for picture taking! :)

TK24602

The reservation assistant I spoke to told me I had to call them directly since their system has issues if booked well in advance. My sons only request for our trip is T Rex, so i was in the same boat. We called and it was a non issue.

Hope you get it taken care of. Which race are you running?

HouCuseChickie

Hi All,

We booked our 180-day ADRs this morning. To my surprise, we were able to get everything we wanted (including BOG), except for T-Rex (at 186 days out no less). Anyhow, you can see how we fared below:

Saturday : check-in @ AOA - early dinner at Sanaa
Sunday : dinner at 'Ohana after Marathon
Monday : breakfast at Akershus (8:00 before park opens) / dinner at Tokyo Dining
Tuesday : dinner at Tusker House
Wednesday : shooting for dinner ADR at T-Rex (unsuccessful so far)
Thursday : dinner at SciFi
Friday : dinner at BOG
Saturday : check out

We'll have to figure out what to do about dinner on Wednesday. Maybe we'll try for somewhere else at DTD, or go for another resort restaurant. Any recommendations (on DDP)? Also, we've never done a breakfast in a park before opening. I assume the Disney buses will run from AOA to Epcot early enough for our 8:00 ressi?

Thanks!

If you want T-Rex, you should call them directly. They only list a very limited number of ADRs on the Disney website. They often have spots available right up until the very end...it's just a matter of calling T-Rex.
407-828-TREX (8739)

FLYbyNITE

You might want to consider T-Rex for Lunch. I've done T-Rex for lunch a couple of times and never had a problem. The one time I went for Dinner it was a nightmare: Overly load, extreamly slow service and just horrible (cold) food. I love the decor and the theme but not getting a Dinner ADR might be a blessing in disguise.

Cindee75

If you want T-Rex, you should call them directly. They only list a very limited number of ADRs on the Disney website. They often have spots available right up until the very end...it's just a matter of calling T-Rex.
407-828-TREX (8739)
This is exactly how I got T-Rex - call you will likely get what you want. Congrats on getting all you other ressies done - enjoy your trip.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Like everybody else said call them directly! They only give a percentage of reservations to Disney. They always have something if you call them! Good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom