16th Birthday Ideas

MissingDisney

Our DS will be turning 16 during a trip in the spring. We are staying in the bubble but not at a Disney resort and will not be doing the parks (we have just been to Disney this past spring and are going again next month). Looking for ideas and suggestions to make his 16th special. We’ve been often so I think we’re in a rut as to what we like to do, our favorite places to eat, etc. Any special dining experiences? Tours? Offerings at Disney Springs? Just trying to make it special for him at his favorite place. :inlove: Thanks, everyone!

danitaytay

For my Sweet Sixteen trip to WDW we had a special dinner at California Grill. It was super awesome to watch the fireworks and if you write on the ADR it's your DS's birthday they'll make the night super special for you!

Upvote 0

krause

I don't know what you've all done but we really enjoyed booking a fireworks boat tour. We got on at the Contemporary and they did a tour of the lakes showing us things we hadn't seen before - where river country was, the "shoe tree". Then we watched the electrical water pageant and then Wishes. They supplied some snacks and drinks and we could also bring our own food and alcohol on board. Not sure what 16 year old boys are into but our whole family loved it!

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Original Poster
I don't know what you've all done but we really enjoyed booking a fireworks boat tour. We got on at the Contemporary and they did a tour of the lakes showing us things we hadn't seen before - where river country was, the "shoe tree". Then we watched the electrical water pageant and then Wishes. They supplied some snacks and drinks and we could also bring our own food and alcohol on board. Not sure what 16 year old boys are into but our whole family loved it!
Sounds fun! I looked into boat/fireworks tours on the website and only saw the pirates & pals. Is this something you have to call for?

Upvote 0

krause

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DisneyDayDreamer

For my birthday we did the illuminations cruise and it was so much fun! The boats give you the best view of the show, plus snacks and drinks. The best part is that they depart from the Yacht Club, and y'all could always do ice cream at Beaches and cream before or afterwards (We did it before).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom