12 year old on the dining plan

momofoneson

Original Poster
My 12 year DS will be on the adult dining plan when we go in August. I was just wondering if the restaruarnts for table service are accomodating when it comes to substituting items? For example: french fries for rice or if he doesn't like anything on the adult menu can he pick something from the childs?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Disney restaurants are very accommodating, you shouldn't have any problems. Ordering from the kids' menu won't be a problem when you're still paying with an adult credit.

mickeysshoes

We are all very picky eaters. We have always found Disney to be very willing to work with us. DH hates all the sause most dishes come with so he has them left off, I always change up the veggies. DD will aked for kids meals and most time they will make them larger (when possible) for they dont leave the table hungry when paying for an adult meal!! We have eaten at some resturtants that are more than willing to make a hamburger/cheeseburger for or kids when there is nothing that can be altered to their liking!! Just dont be afraid to ask...if what you want cant be done they will most likely offer up suggestions of what they can do!! Good luck and have a great trip!!

Dad 2 M & M

I have yet to experience a WDW TS that would not allow substitutions. Sci Fi (not the greatest food but a super cool theme) only offers the hamburger and fries on the lunch menu, bit they have allowed us to order it for dinner!

ronmeri28

My daughter will be 10 this year. Paying adult price for the dining plan doesn't make sense. Especially since she still orders from the children's menu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom