12/17 Christmas Party sold out

awallaceunc

Original Poster
I was so looking forward to going to my first Christmas party. We're traveling with a big group of friends and the only Xmas Party night we'd be there for will be the 17th. The $40 was a tough sale to some of the people going with us who are already pressed for cash, but I made a powerpoint presentation to convince them, and when I finally did- IT SOLD OUT!!! :( :( Now we're so bummed.

My question is- is there any way to still get tickets once it's officially sold out? Do any ticket brokers or anything like that have any? Thanks.

-Aaron

CTXRover

I'm truly sorry that you can't attend it. :( I'm not sure about other ways to get tickets, but I'm pretty sure when its sold out, its sold out. I don't believe they leave any tickets open for "that day" type sales. As always, be careful if you do find tickets you can buy that aren't available directly from Disney, unless they are a trusted source. Hopefully someone else might now more about this.

However, if you can't get into the party, hopefully you will visit the MK sometime after that weekend to at least experience the Christmas entertainment. Although its a lot more crowded and things are spaced out more throughout the day, nearly everything besides the special perimeter Wishes fireworks, hot cocoa and cookies and the family pictures, can be seen with normal admission the week of and after Christmas. These include the Christmas parade (only shown during the day though), the Celebrate the Season show in front of the castle, Mickey's Twas the Night before Christmas at the Tomorrowland Galaxy theater, Belle's Enchanted Christmas story telling (this is a VERY small side theater and not a "major" show), and of course the Christmas version of the Country Bears.

Nicole

CTXRover, thanks for the info about the Belle Christmas story telling. My daughter loved the Storytime with Belle in the summer and I had no idea there was a Christmas version!

daguru

Gee, that happens to be the night my group is going! My wife and I are passholders, we have 6 people coming down to go with us. Christmas party one night, Candlelight Processional the next day....

One big christmas party weekend....

WHOOOO!!!!

sorry, I don't mean rub it in, but I can't wait......HEHE

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom