11/24-11/25 Construction Update

Magicot

Iakona said:
Each park has a imagineer assigned to do show quality checks and every 3 months or so will check and make sure the show quality standards are being upheld. If they are not they will fix whatever they see as a problem.

This was told to me by an imagineer.

That would be the coolest job! Can you imagine going to work and walking through the rides to make sure everything looks good- and having the final say. I wonder what you would have to do to get that job, what would you major in? Anyone have ideas?

RIPHorizons

Northgurl24 said:
Test Track is down to redo some of the cars and also to resurface the track. I was there yesterday and saw all the tools needed to resurface and some of the track was actually done. The part of the loop you can not see from the park but from behind

How can we trust you though :lookaroun

:wave:

TheDisneyMagic

SewIn2Disney said:
That's a sign in the Tower of Terror. Some of the letters from the sign have "fallen" to the bottom and spell out "Evil Tower U R Doom" (or something to that effect)
Ahh thanks for that, I can't believe I didn't realise it was that. I know of the sign but didn't realise it was that in the post.

Thanks again.:)

MicBat

This is the first time Test Track is down for a long refurb since it opened (officially) in 1999. The place was in definite need for one. Most of the stuff they're doing is stuff that will go unnoticed by the eye of the regular guest and a few building enhancements. I heard a rumor that the refurb was extended to March. This is completely unofficial. Anyone else heard the same?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
MicBat said:
I heard a rumor that the refurb was extended to March. This is completely unofficial. Anyone else heard the same?

The Disney site still shows 14 February as the end date for the rehab. Not that that means much.

gli213

The evil tower ur doomed is only on the right side....for some reason the left side doenst have it...same with the peice of music with mickeys name on it i believe is only on the right side i may be wrong

riguitargod

Now when I lok on the Disney and on this site, I see nothing about Splash being closed. How long is it intended to be closed for? I partly planned my trip around rehabs, so it'd be a bummer if it was closed while I was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom