101 Dalmatians II

wdwmaniac

Original Poster
A New animated movie- 101 Dalmatians II- Patch's London Adventure- sometime in 2002 I am guessing later than May beacause that is as far as the Disney web-site goes up to for release dates. I will tell you more when it comes out.

Goofster

You know, this is only good news because someday, Disney might run out of successful movies to make sequels of, and we've gotta be getting close. Why the heck don't they just re-release all these classic movies Theatrically? It'd make more money, and it would cost them less too.

Boy, If i owned Disney...

NowInc

Originally posted by Goofster
You know, this is only good news because someday, Disney might run out of successful movies to make sequels of, and we've gotta be getting close. Why the heck don't they just re-release all these classic movies Theatrically? It'd make more money, and it would cost them less too.

Boy, If i owned Disney...

Well..the decided its cooler to re-release them in IMAX..also helps super hype them up for DVD releases...

These "Sequals" are all just ways to fill the voids left by the IMAX decision, thus causes the gap in "regular" theater disney time ;)

Goofster

Yeah, It might be cool if there was an IMAX around, but there isn't, why not do both like Fantasia 2000. I would love to see Beauty and Lion King theatrically again, and so would america (not just the people by the IMAX theaters)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom